Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been high at a funeral?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. #41 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I will +rep you when I am on my computer.

2. i'd do it. not like she's going to know and/or care. i wouldn't give a fuck if everyone at my funeral was high as shit. it'd probably make the grieving process easier :confused_2:

3. whos to deem that its disrespectful. people go to funerals on many substances. is it disrespectful to go to a funeral when you drink something with caffeine? its actually worse for you

4. I'm sure it's not hard to pull off and no one would know, but man to get high at a funeral just doesn't sound fun or pleasant at all

5. I lost my grandfather, who was like my dad. I know it sounds bad, but I missed him so much I smoked before I went to his funeral just to stop from being so sad.

6. u gotta do what you gotta do bruh.

if it helps u cope.

by all means go do it.

id personally go sober.

7. I would feel like a dick if I went high, buy hey that's just me.

8. Id do it if it was somebody I blazed with but Id also through an eight in with them and if I go before them I would want them to do the same for me but its a tough call if its not your family member or your friend

9. I agree, it's a decision everyone should make on their own, and if you think it's the best decision then go for it. I just think when you attend a funeral, it shouldn't be about you. You should be there to comfort the one's who are extremely hurt by the loss of someone close to them. I just think it's extremely selfish for someone to say, "even though this person who I call a friend is having the worst experience of their lives, I would still like to get high and have a good time"

10. too much talk of death for a weed forum lol

11. If it was a very distant relative that you didnt really know, id say go for it.

But dude.

its your friends mom.

Would you got your mom's funeral high?

12. Just don't hit the giggles. :eek:

13. I think if u have to ask then it's a no... I do everything "high" so this isnt even a question for me

14. To be honest I don't know if I'll go to funerals anymore, I can pay my respects without having to see people taking the eternal sleep. Plus after the funeral everybody goes out to eat or whatever to remember the good times and its never like that. So I would be far more inclined to go to my own family members funeral stoned out of my gourd than to sit there and pretend to be someone that is not myself. But if your going because you think it will be entertaining than thats pretty fucked cause its not an experience you want stoned or not.

15. Sober. Stoned. Your there either way. It's not disrespectful. If they're anything like my family they're gonna be drinking afterwords with all sorts of awesome food. It's about remembering the good times.

16. As long as you handle yourself well I don't see why your friend would be mad if he found out some how. I understand what you're saying OP, and depending on what your relationship with her was I too would go high. Also, depending on if your friend wants you to go for support, I wouldn't necessarily get high.

17. Bahahah +rep

On a more serious note, youre not taking any of anybody's advice, why'd you bother posting if youre just gonna do it anyway?

18. I smoked mad bud at my cousin's funeral a few months ago, but she smoked too so I'm pretty sure she would have been cool with it.

19. #59 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm a very peaceful person but I myself don't view the importance of a funeral, marriage, or anything of that matter. Life is done once your heart stops beating. Why celebrate putting a dead person in a coffin ? When I die I'd like to be thrown in the ocean for all I care

20. The only question is will the canon shoot your ashes out at the end of the celebration??