Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been high at a funeral?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I would say that if it was my funeral, I would request my homies smoke a j with me before they bury my ass. But it's his mom and there's gonna be adults there

2. Im kinda surprised that you havent told him to skip the funeral and get outta town for a few days. Rent a convertable and drive as fast as you can towards vegas with a suitcase full of narcotics. As his attorney, youll naturally have to go with him, but it really fucks up your plans for the weekend...
    :cool: Pp

3. why? because he went to a funeral medicated on marijuana?

edit: and how do u know what his friend thinks? are u a psychic?

4. I'm already headed out of town with another guy who did some shit with glass or something, been arguing with the car rental agency about his credit card...Can you believe that? "Does he have a major credit card?" Fuckin' A this man has a major credit card!:cool:

5. #25 kronman907, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Funniest movie ever. Period haha

6. Show some respect and go to the funeral sober. You can smoke your friend out after the funeral if he wants to.

7. I would probably fall asleep. Lmao. I would go sober out of respect.

8. I wouldn't want my friends going stoned to my funeral.

9. #29 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    If I have a funeral I'd want a pound of weed and my favorite Bong being buried

10. My funeral is going to be a party; fireworks, cannons, midgets, animals...The works.:cool:

11. i dnt want people mourning my death at my funeral. id rather have them celebrate my life by coming drunk/high whatever they please.

12. Go sober and get your friend blazed after...

13. go sober out of respect imo it would be a waste of a high

14. I lost my mother about 3 years ago, and while I'm one of the biggest supporters of weed you can imagine, I would have been extremely dissapointed/angry if one of my friends had shown up to the funeral high. Its one of the few times where even if you can pull it off without anyone knowing it, it's still wrong. Just wait 2 hours until it's over, comfort your friend in his time of need (he just lost his mother for god's sake) then get as blazed as you want after.

If it's annoying you that you have to go two hours without smoking, just think about your friend. HIS FUCKING MOTHER DIED!!!!

15. I guess its all dependant on how his friend feels about it... But yeah, if theres any question, it shouldnt happen...

Sorry for your loss.

16. you know what?! i'm going to revolutionize disposable bongs. I'm going to call it BONG JUICE! it'll be a plastic bottle shaped like a bong. the drink inside will be an energy drink of some sort. then what us buyers do will buy millions of BONG JUICE! then use it to your advantage with the already supplied slurpy straw that comes out of the bubble in the bong wich also happens to be a bong chillum straw. you then drink said BONG JUICE till the very bottom then pack your bowl and fly away.

17. If one of your friends showed up high, I can guaran-fuckin'-tee you would not of known. It isn't "wrong", you just don't agree with it.:cool:

18. "holy relevant post batman!"

19. #39 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    So? Everyone dies. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean you're any right-er than I

20. Pretty much this.

They're dead, nothing is bringing them back, me being lit as fuck at the funeral does not change anything.:cool: