Been getting higher after working out

Discussion in 'General' started by Sinnerman, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Hey, my tolerance is sky high and usually when I get high after work it's not that intense. Lately I've been getting high after working out right after work and I'm definitely getting higher.

I always thought it was a myth or bs but I definitely feel it, it's probably the adrenaline left over or something.

A tip of people who can't get that high anymore... work out, it might work for you too.

2. #2 Stride420, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    I know what you mean. I love smoking after an intense workout.

Its from the fact that intense exercise releases endocannabinoids in the body as well as endorphins. Plus the fact that after working out you have better blood flow and that includes the lungs. Your lungs are actually more efficient in absorbing thc(anything you inhale really) after working out which could also add to the effect.

Also after working out your muscles are usually tired and relaxed. It just adds more body effect.

3. a metabolic reward for your hard work!

4. i smoke before i workout. that way im making myself workout even when im tired.  its been going pretty well

5. Me and my friend were really high and really late at night we decided to go to this like 2-4 mile back road straightway and I pulled off doing a 120 in my Subaru legacy wagon, and after we did that, we got more high off of the adrenaline haha.. It was stupid and I stopped diving high but still adrenaline definitely gets you higher.