Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been getting bad highs recently

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigDadykane420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. I've been smoking for about 2 1/2 years now, and I've always loved it, and I still do; but lately I've been getting these bad highs, like it starts out as a good high, hungry and happy and all that, but after a while (about 30 minutes or so) my mouth gets really dry and no juice of water or food or anything helps it, and eventually my throat ends up hurting, now this will not stop me from smoking of course, but anyone have any suggestions as how to fix it?
    thanks in advance :smoke:

2. welcome to the city dood

and i used to get that... viatmin water helps sooooo much, no soda, no sugary juices, just viatamin water (some something like it) usually helps out a lot

hope that helps

3. thanks. a lot, I'll try that if it happens tomorrow

4. ARIZONA GREEN TEA that shit will quench your thirst sir, its the best shit in the world and like a gallon is 3 bucks same as a vitamin water witch i also love but imo i love green tea a lot and it gets the job done

5. Damn. some green tea would probably do the trick. thanks for the suggestion