Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

been dry for three days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by red hairz, Sep 21, 2003.

1. I am going to end it tonight.

Got me a new piece and going to try to figure out how to light it without burning my nose hairz. I burned one bowl already when I got it and since it is short, I had to watch so not to heat my nose up to much.

Attached Files:

2. that bong is really small, but its cool that you have weed now

3. yeah, but the small guys are the easiest to pack up and take with you when you go on the road. I got a cool glass/ceramic one but I love it too much to risk breaking it.

I never thought about the bowl/nose thing till after the first light up thing.

4. just turn the bong a little to the side so the bowl isn't straight under your nose. it's suprising how few people think of doing that.

5. I try not to think in general.

I still got a little warm wherever the flame was and I made sure my hair was out of the way. I don't do the shaved head look.

You can't be an unemployed hippie with a shaved head; you have to maintain that unkept, nasty look

6. HIGH All, *LOL* @ red hairz...yes you must uphold the hippy look.