Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bedroom smoking!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenriz, Sep 25, 2011.

1. That's why you put up an inexpensive motion detector that will flip on a BRIGHT light. Even if you aren't home, the little miscreants will think that they have been caught, and run. No more worries!:smoke:
    Peace,
    SC

2. I know! I want one, too!! I live way out in the desert and could probably walk out in back of my house and smoke myself stupid whilst clad in nothing but the warm air! And yet, I still want a little hut. A lot. lol
    SC

3. [quote name='"Revofev"']I haven't been able to smoke for a while (Fucking school testing) but over the summer we'd smoke everywhere. Pretty much any remotely secluded path or trail in the woods or something, by the railroad tracks. In garages and cars, too. One of my faves was when we'd just pull over in some suburb by a house where it looked like no one was home and where there was a decent amount of trees blocking people's view. We'd just smoke up right in the middle of the day there! Or at night with the lights off. My absolute fave though is driving around aimlessly as a passenger toking or if you're the driver just have your friend steer for you while you hit. (I was always kid of nervous about that and didn't do it more than a couple times. Fuck being all high and sketched out while driving.) And of course I'd smoke whatever I had left from all that in my room. Sploof + open window + burning candles + music FTW. I miss summer haha.[/quote]

That reminds me of when I got my learners permit. My mom would never let me drive her around so it was up to my brother to teach me how to drive. So here I am 15 years old learning how to drive whilst ripping a bong at the same time. Hell he made me roll joints and all that good stuff while driving. All I can say is I'm an expert driver.

4. Dude I dont even know which thread im on right now, but i am high as fuck... At work to beat it all. I locked the front door until the world stops spinning so much..

5. In high school i only got caught smoking in my room. I just walked out back and no smell much better

6. [quote name='"pentigram"']Dude I dont even know which thread im on right now, but i am high as fuck... At work to beat it all. I locked the front door until the world stops spinning so much..[/quote]

I always wondered how people wandered into threads high... well.. here I am lol

7. Your brother sounds cool as hell! I got introduced to smoking up and hotboxing cars from my first dealer. The first few months I ever smoked was when I was 15 and I was with my friend and his uncle (my dealer) or just his uncle. We'd always drive around aimlessly listening to music, and all our favorite artists were the same. I guess roadying reminds me of those times and that's why I love it so much!