Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bedroom smoking!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenriz, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I love smoking in my room, it's my main spot to smoke,so I'm just curious to see where the people of GC smoke:D Pics would be nice.

2. Outside is the best. I love to feel the cool air, and look up into the sky. It's a great feeling.

3. It's a good thing this topic comes around!

Hi by the way. I'm new to Grasscity and I look forward to being a part of the forum.

The trouble is this: I normally prefer to smoke outside, but right now that's out of the question. The only option available to me is this secluded room no one ever goes in in my basement. But I don't want to risk getting caught by rents. Think you guys can help me out really quick?

HERE is the basic criteria for the situation:

- The room in the basement is never entered, but is linked to a room where my mom is constantly in during the afternoons to do laundry.

- The room is FAR away from my parents room on the ground floor (the rooms in question are in opposite corners of the house).

- The room is on a different floor than my parents bedroom.

- I will be smoking out of an apple (not sure if this makes any difference, but it doesn't hurt to mention).

- There is a window in the secluded room, although I'm not sure I can open it.

- My parents are going to be ASLEEP when I do this, so I have a good 7-10 hours until they are near the room (again, they won't ever enter the room. There's nothing in it).

- I can make a sploof if needed, although I would prefer not to.

- I want to go through either 1 good pack or 1 and a half.

- The door that leads into the secluded room is always half open, and this is how it will stay (this worries me, as I'm concerned the smoke will travel into the adjacent room, and that room is used fairly often).

Normally I would smoke outside, but tonight it is out of the question.

I'm just wondering if it's a bad idea or not. Again, my rents are going to be asleep, so there's no real chance of them coming downstairs and finding my smoking in this secluded room, and I'll have 7-10 hours before they are back downstairs and about through the room adjacent to the secluded one I want to smoke in.

However, that damn door to the secluded room is always half open.

What are your thoughts?
    Thanks in advance guys, I look forward to joining the Grasscity forum!

4. I'll go outside and sit in a nice relaxing chair inside a homemade shed that doesn't have a front wall so it's just open. It has my childhood playground right in front of me....i love smoking there just for memories.

5. I smoke in my bedroom aswell. I smoke alot and usually never go anywhere. But when I do go out, I Love smoking outdoors.
    Its the best environment; nature, fresh air. Just great.

6. Smoking in my room right now brah!

7. Most of us smoke in our bedrooms.

8. See you just gave me an idea. Now I wanna build a homemade shed. I might go grab some supplies tomorrow.

9. I smoke in my bedroom man,
    You got your comfy bed
    Heater/air con
    Computer
    Tv
    I've got all that I want in my room, none of this freezing my nuts off at 2 am so I can have a cone before bed bullshit
    I can smoke in my bed if I wanted lol

10. Close that door and/or put a towel under it.. Blow it into the corners or make a spoof.. and just spray cologne or axe or something.

11. Thanks man. Do you think the spoof will be enough?

12. dude deffff

13. [quote name='"Cube Defender"']

Thanks man. Do you think the spoof will be enough?[/quote]

Don't stress it. Weed, unlike cigarettes, doesnt leave much of a smell. Just spraying it down afterwords should be enough. Open the window if you can. Enjoy your high :)

14. See I love doing projects while high, but the only problem is that I live where I'm the only white person for MILES!! I'm afraid that if I start building then some ghetto moron will come and destroy it.

15. [quote name='"Cryzza"']I smoke in my bedroom man,
    You got your comfy bed
    Heater/air con
    Computer
    Tv
    I've got all that I want in my room, none of this freezing my nuts off at 2 am so I can have a cone before bed bullshit
    I can smoke in my bed if I wanted lol[/quote]

I have a cone outside at 2am in my backyard wearing a robe with my iPhone. everything I need to have fun (except for some pussy).

16. Memories or victims? Lol, jk man
    Ya dude that's tyte as hell, a shed outside, a little smoke hut

17. Get a sploof, blow it into while also blowing the excess smoke out of the sploof out of the window.. spray a bit of deodorant and off ya go.

18. I haven't been able to smoke for a while (Fucking school testing) but over the summer we'd smoke everywhere. Pretty much any remotely secluded path or trail in the woods or something, by the railroad tracks. In garages and cars, too. One of my faves was when we'd just pull over in some suburb by a house where it looked like no one was home and where there was a decent amount of trees blocking people's view. We'd just smoke up right in the middle of the day there! Or at night with the lights off. My absolute fave though is driving around aimlessly as a passenger toking or if you're the driver just have your friend steer for you while you hit. (I was always kid of nervous about that and didn't do it more than a couple times. Fuck being all high and sketched out while driving.) And of course I'd smoke whatever I had left from all that in my room. Sploof + open window + burning candles + music FTW. I miss summer haha.

19. Futon + Coffee table + TV

One simply knows when something is simply right

20. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']

Memories or victims? Lol, jk man
    Ya dude that's tyte as hell, a shed outside, a little smoke hut[/quote]

Yeah, my friends and I made it our mission awhile ago for that reason. We never finished it (damn stoners procrastinating), but it being unfinished makes it complete.