Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Becoming a "Loner Stoner"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dyedude, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I smoke with other people very often; however, here lately, I have been smoking alone more frequently. I actually think that I am beginning to prefer it this way. When I smoke alone, my weed lasts MUCH longer, and I find the experienced to be more "free"(if that makes sense). Another big factor that plays a part in this is that I am finding it hard to find "serious" smokers. I am down to smoke whenever, and it seems like all my friends say that "I dont want to smoke right now." So I end up smoking alone.... What do you guys think about this.. just your thoughts???

2. I smoke alone all the time too. So does probly 90% of the other posters on this forum. Fuck; im alone stoned out of my mind right now,.

3. personally Ive only been high alone a few times and didnt like it

4. im the opposite of you really. used to smoke mostly alone in teh beginning. now, i smoke more at parties adn w/ friends. still prefer a nice solo sesh though. frees my mind and opens my eyes to all sorts of amazing things.

bearJEW

5. Yea man. I had this happen a few weekends ago at my friend's house. We were chillin', ask him if he wants to smoke another bowl. And then hes like no, but you should.Happened a few times, and Im not gonna lie it was kinda awkward...

Me personally, I like to smoke, then go someplace, or just talk to people when im high. But yea, I'm sort of resolving to smoke by myself more, because most my friends are mooches, or don't smoke enough to actually but their own weed, but they want to chill with me, and i should bring weed.

6. Many of my friends are also mooches. I did not use to mind, but I find myself to get more and more annoyed with them now, which gives me more reason to smoke alone. I just need to find a smoker like myself.

7. Lately I've been toking by myself, goddamn sports, getting in the way of friends, no one else smokes during the season... any other running stoners?

8. I used to run, no one on my team smoked or did anything...so i stopped running..running sucks

9. Just find some like-minded individuals who aren't overly talkative when they smoke. I'd suggest an older dude maybe, I'm only 21 and I'm guilty of talking people's ears off when I get blazed sometimes still... :(

10. I would actually use the term "loner stoner" to describe myself if someone asked. I probably smoke with people about 20 percent of the time, and I end up being around people when I smoke alone 80 percent of the time, so only 20 percent of the time do I get to be with my thoughts(and I do love being alone to my thoughts when high) but i'm a very quiet person (when talking) as it is...

11. Im 19 and I am perfectly fine just sitting an listening to music. Im actually a very quite person, especially when I am high. I am super laid back (maybe even a little too chill).

12. i always get shit for smoking alone, but guess what its 4:20 right here in australia blaze up mothafuckas

13. Yea man same thing here. Smoking alone can be chiller sometimes. There's not much better than taking some bong rips, throwing on some headphones, zoning out and going and gc and shit. :smoke:

14. Agreed

15. same.
    im 19 and generally dont like to talk to people regardless of if im baked or not. the only time i thoroughly enjoy talking to people for longer than a couple mins is when the topic is something that im genuinely interested in (because im forced to talk about a lot of dumb shit cuse i work retail) or if its a cute girl im trying to get at.
    I blaze alone all the time too. i dont know a single person who smokes as much, or as consistently as me. oh well lol.

16. I really enjoy both, when I'm alone I can zone out and listen to music and feel like I'm in space, or I can laugh my ass off with my friends.

17. Two years ago I could run a 16 min 5k and a 4:45 mile...but last year I decided that weed and running don't really go together so I decided to choose one. Guess which one I chose :rolleyes:

18. Hell ya. I love a good sesh after a run. :smoke:

19. yea i smoke alone like 80% of the time. There are many advantages, the obvious one is saving bud. my friends are total moochers; they smoke my bud, but dont really offer anything back. but theyre my best friends, and i like smoking with them, so i just dont do it too often. their excuse is that they use their money for other drugs, but i dont take what they take (special k, cocaine, like seriously stupid drugs).

also, when i do smoke with my regular peers (like ppl i go to school with) theyre such lightweights; few puffs and theyre on another world.and theyre always like "i dont wanna smoke anymore, lets go back inside" and im always like uhh no im not stoned yet and its my bud so imma keep smoking till i am and its really not nice to ditch someone who just smoked u out.

to be honest,i just dont like smoking with my school friends; its annoying.
    but, i love smoking with random ppl i meet at the park. they always match and they smoke a lot too so we can just keep passing the bowl for hours, lost in conversations and good times.

also, my regular friends listen to shitty bubble gum pop.
    my park buddies are more into my genre of reggae and classical rock

20. i love smoking in a group of like 2 or 3 people..
    but i also love going out for walks in the middle of the night
    doming a joint to myself. you know?