Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Becoming a Cop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Have any of you became a cop after smoking weed? Do you guys still smoke weed as an active duty officer? I thought becoming a cop would be a great job, requires no college experience, and it is very rewarding to the community. Also, it would help me know how drug users act, since I have been around drug users.

Are any of you in the academy nowadays? I don't think police officers are bad at all, unless they're those ignorant ones that hate pot. Most of the police I know these days know weed isn't a big deal.

2. Looks like we have a new member of LEAP on our hands.

3. I know there are cops who used to smoke weed and I've had friends tell me stories where they're sure a cop poketed their bud.

I've never looked into it though. I'm not a criminal but I admit I hate cops with a passion. I don't have a record, but I've seen fucked up shit. Even as a child, I never liked being told what to do though so any authoritarian figure makes me uncomfortable. I'd wish you luck, but I'm one of the guys who smiles when he hears police funding has been cut.

4. I know a local cop who smokes weed...:D

5. Hey man.

I'm majoring in criminology so I'll be going into that sort of field too. I'm not too sure on specifics ... but yeah.

6. I personally havent but my father smoked weed during his teenage years :smoke: and he is currently a military veteran of 8 years and member of law enforcement for over 20..

Here is where you're wrong.. Becoming a police officer require a lot of schooling, training and in-depth analysis and background check.(They check everything, even back with your grade school teachers, hockey coaches, etc)

7. [quote name='"LovingTree"'] and it is very rewarding to the community.[/quote]

I disagree.

I don't think it's a case of a few bad eggs making all police look bad I think it's the opposite.

Iv been helped once by a cop when my mates car had broken down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere so I try not to hate on a police officer simply because I know there are good police but they only seem to really be out in small time country towns and shit.

From my experience majority just take your money and make shit hard for you for no reason even when your not doing anything wrong by any other person and then justify it by saying ohh it's just my job

No doubt alot of police don't agree with alot of the utterly pointless "laws" that they enforce but see it as them "just doing there jobs"

I can't respect that

8. Took the civil services test year and half ago to become cop, but because of other drug use, am DQed for another 5 years. Most agencies have a 10-year rule for drugs other than MJ :(

9. I hate cops, My cousin found a phone at school and the cop said if he lies about anything they will get a warrant and kick the door down in the middle of the night with a swat team/ He is in 6th grade.

My dad is a retird cop and Had plenty of stoner friends when he was in highschool/military, He said he had a friend that grew a whole bunch of weed in his backyard and would always blaze when he was there. Dad claims to never have smoke it himself but I don't know.... Also, He was REALLY pissed when he caught me in highschool

10. No.

But I am thinking about becoming a forensic psychologist or some shit. I couldn't be a cop. Both due to my drug use and asthma.