Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Because of Weed Inventions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ironic Chronic, Jul 24, 2011.

1. #1 Ironic Chronic, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    One time i took ordinary pajama bottoms and turned them into my own creation. Pajama bottom shorts. They have all the coumfyness of regular pajama bottoms except easy to wear in the summer. There the most comfortable thing i own and i wear them all the time now.

if anyone has anything they or someone has created, post it. it can be anything from smoking devices to what you use on your lawn.

2. So you cut the bottom half of your pants off?

3. I invented the moonwalk.

4. yeah basically there awesome i wear them all the time.

5. dude it sounds like basketball shorts, i wear those sometimes cuz they are comfortable. but i dont wear pajamas haha:smoke:

6. But what are you gunna do during the winter?? :eek: + who sleeps in pajamas anyway?? It's all about sleepin nekkid ;)

7. I invented CNN when I was high

8. I invented the internet whilst high.

9. Damn Al I had no idea you smoked.

10. hahaha i invented animal retainers. so them furry critters keep them teeth straight

11. hahah yeah after i get done sleepin nekid i jus slip on my pajama shorts, i'm telling you it's a completely different experience. freedom doesn't mean anything unless your junks hangin in the breeze.

12. Uh ya..... cuz having my junk hangin in the breeze is the best feeling ever :eek:

13. Dude i went to tjmax after a sesh with my gf, and i saw pajama shorts like what ur talkin about and i bought 3 pairs. To this day it was defentlly one of my best life choices

14. The car was invented to help people get to and from dealers

15. #15 fatmaggott, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm wearing my pair now. they are the best.

16. when i ejaculate, barnyard animals are shot out of my penis.

17. That sounds pleasurable.

Im considering do this OP. I have so many flannel pajama pants. Might as well make some shorts hahah. May have to do this with an old pair of jeans thats pretty much falling apart...

18. only the chicken talons hurt.
    multiple multiple lacerations to the urethra.

19. Nothing feels better than sleeping in silk boxers.

20. my pj shorts lol

Attached Files: