Because I'm an attention whore

Discussion in 'General' started by IwasA.Smurf, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its my birthday :hello:

now its your job to tell me happy birthday :D

ive seen a lot in 25 years, hopefully the subsequent years will be exponentially better. :)

2. happy birthday brah
    [​IMG]

3. Happy Birthday! Hope that life gets much better from here on in. No doubt it will change.

Kids, travel, money, housing - All ahead of you or partially fulfilled now.

Life will slow down, but every moment will become a lot more meaningful.

Obviously I can't say this from experience but good luck in the coming years!

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPR4OSElEs]YouTube - Sealab 2021 Hesh Birthday Rap[/ame]

Happy Birthday:smoke: i turn 25 in june lol

5. Happy smurfin birthday, big boy
    [​IMG]

6. You know what's great about 25 year olds? There's 20 of them. Happy birthday!

7. [​IMG]

8. you ain't the boss of us!!

9. Happy birthday! It's my birthday 22nd birthday today. So I'm sub-attention whoring. Haha.

But for real, have a good one man.

10. Happy Birthday ^^

And Happy Birthday to the op!! 1/4 of the way through life!!, now be sure to live up the next 3/4!!

11. Thanks :)

I laughed my ass off at that

12. happy burrday smurf

hope u get some real raunchy birthday sex

13. I dont mean to be crashin the party but its more like 1/3. If your lucky. Unless you plan on being around when your 100...I dont anyways
    buuuut SMURF.... happy bday! I know youll be celebratin in style, I dont even have to ask.
    ...april bdays for the win...mines comin up tomarow...you know how 'we do:smoke:

14. its fungi awareness month ;)

Thank you all :love:
    and fuck living to be 100

15. Happy Birthday!!! I turn 25 in less than two weeks myself and was just randomly searching around for quotes and anecdotes on living a quarter century. Besides all the stories of people who died at 25, fuck the news, I came across something I need to share... this is a warning to watch out for the "sperm hunter!" There is so much life yet to live and I am so glad I am free without the shackles of a kid, but some people really go crazy at this age.

"I don't have a steady boyfriend and feel my time to have a baby is running out. I only need a man to provide his sperm - I would have no interest in seeing him again. That is why I'm a sperm hunter."

BEWARE! Meet the 25-year-old ‘sperm hunter’ | The Sun |Woman

16. death of all humanity right there , cant you like goto a bar and do that ? :hide:

The practical success of an idea, irrespective of its inherent merit, is dependent on the attitude of the contemporaries. If timely it is quickly adopted; if not, it is apt to fare like a sprout lured out of the ground by warm sunshine, only to be injured and retarded in its growth by the succeeding frost.” nikola tesla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.