beavers.....?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dutchcrumbs63, May 9, 2012.

1. hey all, im loooking for places to set up my first grow, and i found a great spot, very hidden near a little pond/marsh. however the only downside i found about this spot is that there are beavers in the area,(saw trees cut down by them) will they bother and cut down my trees? haha, but i planneed on putting up a decently high plastic fence around my plants, to protect them from dear, but do you think the beavers will bother them?

2. I have beavers at my site. This is my second season there and they've never bothered my plants. One of them did scare the shit out of me one day. I was carrying in a bag of soil and as I approached, the beaver slapped its tail on the water and went under. It sounded like a cannon ball had hit the water. I hit the ground and stayed there for about 1 minute before I pieced together what had happened. 1 very nervous minute.

3. Classic. They will eat your plants though, they love fresh green stems, although during the summer there is plenty of food so they'll pass it up at first, but come fall (harvest) when the greenery goes scarce, there will still be a big, juicy, well taken care of plant to nibble on.

4. Fukin beavers!!!

They are territorial, mean, aggressive and vengeful! If they get it in their head that youre infringing upon their area, they will dig or chew your plants up and Shit on them just for spite.

When i wouldnt go away, the bastards chewed down a tree that fell right on my plants. I took my BBgun and put a burn on their ass but that didnt matter, as soon as i left the furry bastards were back.

I finally had to move on. I had water/good soil and those assholes couldnt live and let live... NOOOO! They had to start trouble. I hate fuckin beavers, the flat tailed bastards!!!

5. Well shit. It sounds like I am going to have to hope my beavers remain well behaved. There is a lot of willow and water bushes at least. Hopefully that will be enough.

6. Those buck toothed bastards are sneaky brainless. You watch your back.