Beautiful Weather Make you Want to Smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by GoddessofAwesom, Mar 9, 2009.

1. So it's GORGEOUS outside today and it just makes me want to smoke a TON of weed. I can't because I have work to do and lungs to protect ... but man I really want to!

Does anyone else get the urge to especially toke it up when it's nice weather outside? :smoke:

2. Yeah, makes me wanna sit on the front porch and smoke a joint or two...

3. Oh you have no idea :cool: And to think this time last week there were four inches of snow on the ground. gonna go visit my porch right now :smoke:

4. It's probably the shittiest it's been in about a week right now. Cold with fresh snow on the ground and no sun :(.

5. I live in New England, so weather has no impact on the pleasure I draw from smoking. I'll smoke in any kinda weather this region throws at me, and as long as I get high, I fly.

6. Its beautiful out.

And lo ane behold im smoking lol.

7. Snow day today.

8. cold,snowy,and no damn sun.

9. gorgeous? it's snowing here.

10. Everything makes me want to spark up.

Oh, look. That dog is brown. Better get high!
    Hey, another Illinois politician has been indicted. Better burn one!

11. Washington has some shitty weather going on Fo' sho. Pullman has gotten about six inches in the past 24 hours, and its coming down hard....

12. beautiful weather makes me want to get the fuck out of the classroom and stop being pent up inside when i could be outside doing something fun and getting high

referring to college btw

13. It hasn't snown here in a shit load of years.. the damn sun is killing us. I usually smoke outside.

14. I'm just glad the 2-4 feet (depending on the area/drifting) we had finally fucking melted off. That was a nightmare to drive in, especially when the city decided rather than removing the snow from the streets they would just pile it all in the middle lanes to thoroughly fuck up people trying to get to work and shit.

15. Man, I guess Tennessee's just lucky right now. Oh and also in the southern region of the country. That could have something to do with it. We did our time though. A few weeks ago it was snowing, bitingly cold, horrible outside. We Tennesseeans know that if the weather is nice you'd better get out and enjoy it because it won't stay that way for long!