Beautiful pics from my trip to Canada

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by chet youbetcha, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Went up to Canada last week, anyway I thought you brahs and brahdettes would enjoy some of the pics I took.

These are all from a little hike we went on near Canmore, Alberta. It was some of the most ridiculously clear water and nicest scenery I have ever seen! If any of you are ever in that area check it out

[​IMG]

Our mountain goat friends just chillin on the road

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awesome pics OP:smoke:

3. Canada, bitches... WHAT UP?!?!

4. yeah buddy.

Nice shots

5. i love the rockies. i went there for the first time last year and just the drive to the trails we went to was amazing. i probably have some pictures of the massive mountains somewhere.

either way they were damn huge compared to what im used to.

6. Looks real nice there, hope u had fun :smoke:

7. Such blue and clear water, Canada looks dope I want to go their one of these days.

8. British Columbia seems like one of the most beautiful places on earth.

9. Such beautiful pictures, hope you had a good time there OP. Always wanted to go to Canada, can't wait until I actually have enough money to do it.

10. i wanna live there once i get out of school

that scenery looks fucking beautiful, i bet you had a lot of fun

11. Literally everything in the North is beautiful, trees for days, son. Trees for days.

12. Pictures like that are why I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

13. Definitely a place I plan to visit. Makes the most of the US look pretty shitty

14. That clearwater is a spring right? I visited Florida and they have a huge swamp with literally the same colors of water just swamp version. It was pretty fuckin cool I got to swim in that shit near manatees and alligators. Those are some beautiful pics though! I've always wanted to go to Canada.

15. That air must be sooo fresh.

I live near Boston and I fuckin hate the winter but that place looks amazing! Maybe oneday ill rent a summer cottage or something? I wouldn't live there in the winter though.

Either way I'll have to visit.

Seems like the nicest place :)

16. Oh boy, I want to go hike around Canada for a month.

17. a road trip across canada from east to west coast will change your life forever. hell, northern ontario at anytime of the year will change you, mainly during the fall, winter and summer

then again, almost all countries have their beauty that is hidden from the hell hole that is modern society

18. I've got family in New Brunswick and visit every year. Canada really is beautiful.
    Love the vast lands, goes well with the relative small populace(in comparison).

19. That is so beautiful.