Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beautiful Dank! GTA (Toronto) Pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JonnyDP, Aug 29, 2010.

1. #1 JonnyDP, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Representing Toronto! Woohoo!
    Last night I bought an eighth of this for $40.
    It's smells dank, tastes good, and has a shitload of crystals. (iPhone pic, sorry, i lost my camera!)
    The picture doesn't do the justice. Some dank ass weed I got!

[​IMG]

The pic is only about 1.3-1.4

Thoughts?

2. Nice bud man! :)

I'm from Toronto too:smoke:

3. Awesome! I've gotta go to Canada.

4. Looks nice. Not bad for a phone pic either

5. Man i live in the GTA and have been getting some crazy Purple Kush lately.

Any of you toronto guys get the pleasure of smoking it yet?

6. word up from toronto, that looks like some bomb dank :smoke:

7. Nah lately ive been getting alot of kush, haze or some decent champagne :(

8. Ive actually heard about the purple kush in this area, I know some people who have it, maybe I should go grab that next.

9. Nice bud man

10. Southern Ontario is where all the dank be.
    the GTA specifically
    take note of that fact.

11. yeeee representing tdot! i pick up nothing but kush from my dealer in scarborough and markham. we are pretty fortunate to have amazing weed in canada.

12. nice bud. average, ive been grabbing champange, OG kush, PK, AK47, GDP, Grapefruit, black domina etc.. for 25 a hq, 100 a half o, 180 a zone. Thts a lil over priced, but trust me youll find a better link, there everywhere.

13. I wish I could complain about those prices.

OT: Looks tastey, I'm jealous because I'm out until tomorrow :(

14. Can't really judge the quality of the herb if you're judging it by a photo and a price. As far as I am concerned, it was good weed for a good price.

15. he is right, you got a bit taxed on the price, its ok though better to have a proper connect who is legit rather than a sketchy kid who gives low prices on wierd weed.

amazing buds, how does it smell and whats the high like/

16. southern ontario literally has loads and loads of dank. Im in london and theres lots of it goin around..atleast from my hookups :)

17. I'm not saying its not good, its great weed but if i were to pay 40 a HQ i'd expect some cannabis cup weed or exact high times magazine looking bud lol, but honestly your dealer is prob grabbing a pound of that shit for 2400, i would. I'd get rid of tht stuff for 750 a qp :hello::smoke:

18. I live an hour or so north and my connect was telling me his purple kush would be the best weed I've ever smoked. Never got around to buying it :eek:

19. sketchy kid? wierd weed? LOL im either buying top quality buds from CALM and TCC for 7 a G or paying less and goin to the grower.

20. Im in Toronto and I want some of that shit but cant find it anywhere. To OP I have that same shit right now. Or at least very similar.

+REP for GTA ! :smoking: