Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beating the temperature test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tommydaboy, May 12, 2009.

1. im getting tested in a few days and im going to get a friend to piss in a bottle for me but i was wondering if any of you blades know a way to keep the bottle warm so that i can pass the teperature test on the piss cup.

2. Well, to be honest ive never gotten tested or bunned before. Best thing to do, is piss in an UNLUBRICATED condom, or have your friend piss for you. As SOON as he does measure the piss temperature with a thermometer. Take the reading. Now get youself a bottle of water, and wait to a little higher than the temperature. Place the tied condom in and close the cap.

Keep the bottle as warm as possible until arrival, and then take the condom out of the bottle. Put it in your pants, right where your thigh connect to your groin.

Go in the washroom, piss in their bottles. Give it back to the doctor and that should do it.

Good luck.

3. get some of those hot hands my *****:smoking:

4. Lol this is ridiculous and you will most likely get caught.

Just have someone piss in a condom, and tape it to the inside of your thigh next to your dick. This will keep it warm enough. They make you empty your pockets and everything before you take the test... fyi.

5. I had my sister piss in a medicine bottle and I kept it on my waisteband against where the leg and groin meet and the thermosticker on the cup read 97 degrees.