Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beating The Munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Apr 18, 2009.

1. what are some good and reasonable ways to beat the munchies?

im gaining weight like a mother fucker 15 pounds this month:eek:

2. Eat before you smoke. Or if you can buy better quality weed. Usually I find when I smoke mids I am hungry as a mother fucker, but im not as hungry when I smoke high grade.

3. #3 tokin', Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    I heard those slim fast bars i think they are called hunger control or something like that

edit:
    [​IMG]

I find that if I eat before smoking i will still get the munchies lol

4. Usually, when you start to eat you need to eat more and you keep going.
    Eat a big meal before hand then don't let yourself eat while you're high, or have a salad/fruit smoothie.

5. I think there is a thread on here, some guy did a little experiment about beating the munchies. search for it

6. i wish i could but in my area are dank is 35 a gram....i would go threw that in 2 days top depending on the quality

7. ill do that thanks

8. 35 a g? fuck that sucks.. you sure you just don't have the right connect?

9. its what everyone i know pays but we do have nice mids for normal price to be postive

10. Eat healthier snacks like fruits and vegetables. Have a little willpower. Drink plenty of water. Easy.

11. Start eating fruits. You'll be amazed at how good they are!

After a while, you'll be able to control the munchies. And don't forget, it's mostly because the food tastes so good that you eat it, not because you're really that hungry.

Elend.

12. Drink lots of fluids (prefer water, but anything without a ton of sugar is good). If I think I am hungry after I get high (and I know I shouldn't be, i.e. its not dinner time) I drink 2 glasses of water before I eat anything. Usually by the time I finish with the water, I am not hungry anymore.

I have lots of experience, cause when I eat while high I come down almost right away, so I try very hard not to eat when I am high.

13. Drink a lot of water. It's the number one way to beat hunger, high or not. Or eat a salad.

14. We have a big bowl of mints. It gets old, but as long as it's something that tastes strong I don't feel like I have to eat food at the moment.

15. What I do sometimes, let's say you have the munchies but BADLY! You take a little something to eat, eat it slow, and once you are finish, start looking up some threads on GC or do anything not to think about eating, and soon enough you start feeling like you aren't that hungry.

16. eat sunflower seeds. :)

17. I only really got the munchies when I first started smoking at this point it's not a big deal any longer.

18. In Soviet Russia munchies beat you!

but in all seriousness you can't beat munchies.

19. Don't get the munchies at all :)

I never got them before when i first smoke lol

20. exactly