Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beating random home drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daster420, Dec 26, 2011.

1. So my 'rents caught my and are going to start drug testing me randomly.
    What can i do to make sure i can still pass these but smoke a lot :smoke:

<3 gc

2. You go to synthetic shit. No other way to get passed those random drug tests besides giving it up until they stop giving you them.

3. Get your sibling to pee for you.

4. where can i get that stuff? and how much? and how would you propose i have it prepared on me ALL the time cuz its random

5. I'm going through the same thing right now. Here's what I'm doing: my rents test me, on average. About every 3 weeks. That's 21 days. So the day after the test me, I blaze. 10 days later, I'm cool:p it works, but I gotta say... It'd be a better idea to just drop it all together, for now. Good luck

6. Synthetic bud or piss? stay away from synthetic pot cause it messes u up, and not in the good way. In the liver, kindney and all around internal organ faliure when ur 65. You'll be all like :(

7. What? People that rent out homes and stuff can drug test the tenants? Never heard of that man.

8. i think he meant parents bro...

9. Wait a minute? Your parents can just randomly drug test you??????

10. i think he means the people who let you stay in their house for a previously agreed fee bro...

11. well not their house but a house that they own

12. Like parents pay the renter that rents out to the son or daughter that have to preform the drug test??!?!?!

13. Or maybe the parents rent out one of their houses to the son or daughter who has to preform the drug test? therefore they would be renter 'rents :eek:

14. Is everyone just Stupid or too high. 'rents is short for PARENTS. He lives with his parents and got caught smoking so now they are going to give him random drug tests.

15. Man, were just sitting here shooting the shit. im relatively sure we both new that he was talking about his parents, i was just trina go all inception on this fourm.Its like the great turtle coming outa the sea with the world on its back and it pooped out the mountins and the first man fell from the stars.:wave:

16. Its a home kit lol, couldn't you just put some plain water or juice on it.

17. Is it really worth smoking just to go through such great lengths to pass a drug test. I feel this is where you cross the line of mental addiction and you should just stop smoming. I'm in the same situation and i don't mind not smoking because i know when i finally can my tolerance will be low and i will get high as fuck but for now im enjoying being sober. Sure i wish i could smoke but it isn't the end of the world. Just take some time off from smoking and use that to learn more about the herb so you can educate your parents and maybe they will change their mind.

18. Wait do home drugs even mean anything if you test positive what are they gonna dobet you, send you to rehab, or disown you, if you're 18 a home drug test won't really do much of anything bad to you just try to talk to them bout weed and admit you smoke why would they have to test you if they know. I really wouldn't worry I mean my parents know I smoke and my dad was mad buthe doesn't care anymore really they just don't want me busted.