Beastly Homemade Waterbong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TheZombie, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 TheZombie, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    My friends and I got together one night and constructed an amazing water bong out of a Gatorade bottle, a Bic pen, some duct tape, a stick of gum, and a 5/16 socket (this is a better alternative to using aluminum foil). It worked great, so I figured I'd share how to make it for all the noobs looking to make a quick, sturdy device. Note that you can substitute the Gatorade bottle for something a tad slimmer such as a Tropicana Grape Juice/Cranberry Juice bottle, depending on how big you want your chamber. Just remember that the thinner the bottle is, the less reliable its going to be.

1 - Peel the label off of your bottle.

2 - Start chewing your gum.

3 - Take a sewing needle or a safety pin and heat the tip of it until its glowing red. Use the needle to make your carb. It should be a few inches from the bottom of the mouth piece on the bottle.

4 - make a hole for your stem. This can be done one of two ways. Either you can make a small T cut in your bottle, or you can use the needle. The needle takes longer, but is more neat.

5 - Take your pen and remove everything except the casing. This is your stem.

6 - Take your pen casing and melt ONE end just a bit, so that whatever it is that you're smoking doesn't fall down your stem. This step may be skipped, depending on how ground up your product is.

7 - Take the end that you did or didn't melt, and put it in the socket. This may take couple of tries, as it is a very tight fit. You may also tape around this area if you like.

8 - Slide the stem into the bottom hole on your bottle, and place the gum around it, this makes it air tight.

9 - Angle your stem upwards and tape it up with the duct tape. Also tape around the base of the stem, so that you don't have to worry about the gum.

10 - Place your finger over the carb, and suck through the top of the bottle. Make sure that the only place air is getting through is the bowl/stem.

11 - Fill you bottle about 1/5 of the way up with water, load your bowl, and light up :bongin:

The final product
    [​IMG]
    With the tropicana bottle.

[​IMG]
    With the Gatorade bottle.

2. *cough*Troll*cough*

3. GTFO

I made like that but instead of a wrench socket I used a real bowl, and it fit perfectly into the bic pen. Then the bic pen slid in perfectly into the gatorade and it could come out and still be airtight. So instead of a carb we made it a slide.

It was the most least ghetto ghetto peice i ever made.

4. I made mine with a glass coke bottle.

5. the best homemade bongs ive ever made i used venom cans.

6. how do you make a bong out of a glass coke bottle? that sounds like the shit

7. ^^^
    you need a glass cutting bit for a drill

8. that looks unhealthy dude why do you use a pen as a steam and is that tape??? damn

nice guitar btw

9. i wouldn't call it beastly, but not bad.

10. looks like every other water bottle bong I've seen

11. Dude nice tutorial +rep, just made this too thing hits harder than my 2ft bong! :O