Bears are in the superbowl mothafuckas

Discussion in 'General' started by BONGZILLA420, Jan 22, 2007.

1. BYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

This is fucking great.

2. Are they? I wasn't watching the game.

I really hope they are.

Sue me.

Go Bears. :D

3. I'm watching ESPN right now.

Yea, they are certainly going to SB 41!

4. hell yea i just blazed my third blunt for the bears defense getting ready to watch brady school manning :D

5. YYEEEPPPP!!! I'm also rooting for the Bears and I do believe that they will go all the way!

6. FFFUCK YEA, baby!

7. it doesn't matter they will lose to NE anyways in the Super Bowl. The Pats know how to stop the run and since the Bears have a non existant passing game led by Grossman you guys are screwed.

8. Yeah, Brady will get Manning once again...lol

9. the bears lose the QB matchup that's for sure

hmmm grossman or brady with the ball when the game is on the line?

if the defense plays like they do today, and for the love of god or vishnu or whoever the fuck you believe in, please pressure brady in the pocket if you want to win bears.

10. FUCK EVERY FUCKING HATER IN THIS PLACE.

Make me FUCKING SICK. All ANYONE can do is talk shit about the bears, when in reality, they are IN THE SUPER BOWL, have THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL, and have a STUBBORN defense and a PRODUCTIVE offense that had ZERO turnovers and only ONE five-yard penalty today.

FUCK haters. All anyone DOES is hate. So FUCK that. When Grossman gets a Super Bowl ring, I hope he puts it on his middle finger and throws it at ALL of the fucking haters.

11. what's up with all the anger? oh well, all i gotta say is DA BEARS. and DITKA WHO? (nothing meant against ditka, he's a god among men). hopefully DA BULLS will turn things up later on too. The bears caused what- 3 fumbles in the first quarter? they play amazing D and the game will be awesome. they shut down the number 1 offense in the NFC and that gets props. And grossman...4 plays for 78 yards and a td while UNDER PRESSURE? wow. wasn't expecting that. GO BEARS!

12. super BOWL shuffle, remix 2k7, yeah.

13. dig the avatar bitches

14. so much for the pats defense stopping the bears...

There's nothing in their way now muahahaha. The colts sure as hell can't stop their run game.

15. good call, you must be a NFL analyst. :roll eyes:

16. Try and escape it, see how far you will get.

17. dig the sig.