beans

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BLUNTastic1, Nov 23, 2009.

1. honestly can't find them anywhere, been listenin for about a year or so, only heard of 1 person gettin em about 2 months ago, didnt get any. But a friend of mine said he got a roll from a friend 2 nights ago and said he rolled balls and I got one and it was fucking bunk.:mad: payed 20 damn dollars.. It was red and it looked legit but it had no imprint. shit sucks

2. Not trying to flame, but you payed 20 for a pill with no imprint? it could of been a fucking multi vitamin for all you know?

3. yea.. it was dumb, but it was one of those right there right now things. And I know e doesn't have to have an imprint to be legit so I took my chances.

4. You actually bought a pill with nothing on it an just swallowed it, with out a test kit or anything? Anyway, go check out a rave there are plenty of rolls around and dont just go around eating anything someone tells you is mdma.

5. yeah, actually I railed it, and I have never been to a rave in my life and wouldn't even know where to find one >.>

6. You like to roll and you havent been to a rave, go to one and i bet you you'll geta hook up easy bro

7. is it like a place where hardcore bands play and mosh pits and shit?

8. oooooooooooooooooh, dude that would be sick all the lights and shizzz

9. they're fucking great man, just ask around im sure there will be one quite close to you if you look.

10. Haha its like the opposite of that. Search on google "raves in ______" im sure you will come up with something.

11. Good effin idea, if I actually went to a rave, wtf would I do just walk around askin ppl werz the x?

12. Pretty much yeah, just be subtle about it, but most epople there wont realy give a fuck if you ask.

13. Cool, I found a forum that people post rave invitationsand other shiet, I just signed up

14. Dude they will find you at a rave, there are so many drugs available at raves, just listen for people walking around saying "rolls". But make sure you use your head and dont just swallow anything you find.

15. socal are you good at semi-identifying what the dif. types of imprints mean?

16. Pm sent