Bean Bag Chairs

Discussion in 'General' started by BongBassed, Oct 22, 2003.

1. i'm against leather, that's as bad as animal fur

2. I wonder why cats pee on bean bags so often. My cat never did that he just loved to sleep on it so I gave it to him. i'm too tall to get comfortable in them.

3. i want a bean bag but i dont know where to get em

4. yeah.. thanks to this thread, i want one of those wicked cool bean bag chairs.

5. I love bean bags, be cautious of getting in stoned as it may take longer than expected to get out, as im sure many have people found.
    Whats up with animals pissing in them though, id never heard of that before, maybe they think its cat litter.

6. The way to get out of one is to roll to one side until you're on your hands and knees and then get up from there.

I've had my beanbag chair since 1975. It's been patched, re- upholstered, re-stuffed, re-patched, and re-upholstered for a second time. It's become my sense deprivation tank... without the water! I can lay and veg in it for hours. It's the greatest innovative style creation in the history of the chair!

7. I would love to have a big bean bag chair. I don't really have anywhere to put one right now though, and I'm not sure how my dog would deal with it, but I still want one.

8. Cool story bro

9. Lol chairs them selves aren't very comfortable. But bags god are good...

Aswell I stuff bean bags every now and then at work. In a shift i could do 120 small chairs.

As well I have liberated a chair from work and.... meh the back isn't high enough to use it for long periods of time

10. How stoned are you guys? This thread is from 2003 :yummy:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I knew a guy who slept on one of those giant bean bags.
    I dont know how he did it....

he also drank a liter of Lord Calvert a day.
    :sick:

12. Mother of god I posted that in 2003 lol 13 years later I stand by my post but fuck the cheap bean bag chair get the giant one with a back!

• Like Like x 1