Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bean Bag Chair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deriv, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I was wondering what would be the best quality bean bag chair for the money. I went to walmart but they are like $160 and I thought they were cheaper. Anyone know where to get a good one for cheap?

2. I dunno bout cheap, but......lovesac. :smoke:

3. Love sac is way more than walmart :eek: Any other suggestions for a bean bag that isn't so expensive?

4. A bean bag chair is seriously 160 bones at walmart!:eek:
    WTF has this world come too:confused:
    Otherwise go to some garage sales if you don't mind getting used. Im sure you could get one for under 5 there.

5. /bump No suggestions? I just want to be extremely comfortable for the least amount of money possible! :smoking:

6. I love how this is in the apprentice forums :p. Oh well. Try checking good will stores or big lots.

7. I checked but they have the vinyl covered ones that get ripped way to easy. :eek: I figured a bunch of stoners knew how to relax? Or is it normal to have to pay atleast $160 for a quality bean bag chair.:confused_2:

8. The 70's called, they want their furniture back.

9. Weed gives you the hippie insight. After using my vape I just knew I was going to buy a bean bag chair. Seems like the most comfortable thing possible, the hippies were really onto something.:hippie:

10. My almost 40 year old frame couldn't deal with a bean-bag chair anymore...it's furniture for the young.

And I'm just teasing anyway, they are awesome when you can enjoy them.

I recall seeing them last during back to school sales

11. They're $30 on Amazon