Beaker question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by koruptyg, Jan 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys.

I'm wondering if beakers with a angled downstem are made with tilted usage in mind. I was thinking that they might be as I understand that percs generally work best with a 90* angle to the water.

Reason to why I'm asking is because I was wondering how they would be as a in the sofa watching tv bong.

Best regards
    k

2. They work well, but I suggested getting a nice diffused downstem. Like a showerhead stem or something. Beakers have a lot of water to pull air through and I hate those big bubbles from single hole stems.

3. Yeah brother, I wouldn't be running with single hole. Got a few Alex K and some slitted at home so would be using them but I've never had a beaker.

The focus would be how the beaker works tilted, straight scientific tubes are generally designed in a way so that the percs don't work very well if they are not on a flat surface. Thought that the tilted down stem would work well in a slow pull with it being tilted.

Does that seem like sound reasoning from people with beaker experience?

PS:
    I just kind realized that I might be able to test my theory with one of my straight tubes angled down stems.

4. Beakers work well tilted. All the useless other contraption in the bong might not work tilted. No need for crazy honeycomb disc percs and all that shit. Splash guards are nice, but all that other shit is just extra glass thats a PITA to clean.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks a lot brother, much appreciated.