Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beaker or straight tube?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chaintoker420, Jul 2, 2012.

1. i have money to order a new bong and im tryin to decide what to get. im stuck between gettin a 17 inch tall straight tube beaker bottom for 100$ or a straight tube cylinder bong also 17 inches tall for 60$ (maybe with an ashcatcher). Please leave your opinions on which you think would be better or which you would prefer. much appreciated :bongin:

2. I like beaker, I've had both. Beaker holds more water, slightly larger smoke capacity and just looks better imo. Unless its a straight roor. Idk but I love the look of those. But more than those I love the look of Scientific shit. A q l. Yee

3. yea i been leanin more toward the beaker as well nd i wish the straighttube could be a roor lmao

4. From an avid bong smoker and owner of both, go with a beaker. No contest.

5. I'm a bigger fan of straight tubes. For me, beakers have too much chug and they don't clear fast enough. Granted my beaker is huge but still, just something about the way a straight tube hits. I use my straight way more than my beaker

6. Beaker. They are smoother than straight tubes IMO.

7. Tube Means there is less of a chance of excess smoke being left in the chamber after you clear.. Beaker bongs/ round bottom bongs are notorious for leaving smoke in your chamber that becomes stale and makes your next hit minutely less pleasant. I have a beaker and a round bottom right now, but i'd trade them both in for a nice tube! Hope this helps man :)

8. I like straight tubes more.

9. I have a beaker, but I like tubes more.

10. fuck beakers to much drag

11. im in love with the way beakers look, but practically a straight tube just hits so much better.

12. I prefer a straight tube. The drag from a beaker, and the stale smoke left behind seal the deal for me. I have a straight tube, with a carbon filter and shower head ac, and I still clear it in one hit. Hasn't failed me yet.

13. i decided to go wit a straight tube:bongin: thanks for all the help guys:)

14. happy toking!