Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Be honest

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Who here has a medical license but smokes for the pure purpose of getting high not to aid their ailment? And don't act like it doesn't happen because we all know it does.

2. Not me shorty we doin this illegal thing big in Virginia

3. illegal up in this bitch. All for fun and to be able to fall asleep at night.

4. Sometime i dream of moving to america for the sole purpose of doing just that!

5. Legit here , but I do like to get high :smoke:

6. It really isn't what it seems..

7. Not in a medical state, but if I was I'd claim ebola if that's what I needed to do to buy weed legally.

8. Illegally here. I live in a medical state but due to the laws I can't exactly get a card. I often wonder about this though.

Especially getting a card for anxiety and sleep loss. The people with anxiety... Well they just need to tough up and learn how to talk to people, it's a skill that as humans we all need to know how to do. And for the sleep loss folks, get up off your lazy asses and work out, and quit drinking so much caffeine, bet y'all will get the best sleep of your lives then.

I think Marijuana is great for medical use, but I don't think people shouldn't have to rely on Marijuana.

9. Illegally, but not just for recreational purposes. I have severe depression and anxiety. Weed has helped me more than any pill has so far. Just smoking a couple hits in the morning pushes my negative thoughts away. I also have really bad joint pain during cold weather and mj definitely helps that

10. Illegally, but in my mind, I truly believe I use cannabis for medical purposes. I believe everyone who uses cannabis benefits from it some way (medically) whether they know it or not. It's medicine.

11. You've clearly never had a crippling panic attack. It has absolutly nothing to do with "talking to people".

I'm glad you've got it all figured out though.

12. I have anxiety and I can talk to most people alright, but I get panic attacks pretty frequently and mj really helps with that.

also, I have trouble sleeping, so smoking helps with that too. I work out 4-5 times a week and rarely drink caffeine.

marijuana really can help with those things.

13. how so?

14. Trust me I know that my fears are irrational that's the thing in my brain I understand this but no matter how much I understand this I can't just talk to new people, I literally get to the point of not being able to breath and feeling extremely nauseous, the think that's the worst is I know if I talk to someone new nothing bad is going to happen but there's something that just doesn't allow me to do it I've tried meds and they work I was the most social ever but fuck pills, the pharm companies can suck my dick

15. Ya exactly.
    And all those people who hear voices all the time need to just pull up their boot straps and realize they're not there. And all those people with PTSD just need to man up and put that shit behind them. It's the PAST bozos! Jeez.
    Lazy fuckers.

16. I think I mean good in my opinions, but it usually get's taken out of context. :confused_2: I haven't been high for a while, so it's hard to get through to you guys :laughing:

17. Lol I have the purpose for pretty much just getitng high. Yes i have a card. Got it for neasea. I just get high. It helps me eat tho. so ye...but im young so ..ya

18. just so i dont get in trouble man and cuz i can carry 70 grams on me wit it here in the mitten

19. [quote name='"Nikedunks"']just so i dont get in trouble man and cuz i can carry 70 grams on me wit it here in the mitten[/quote]

Fuck yeah reppin the mitten.

You know what I just realized? The mitten is a badass state

20. Illegally , like a fuckin boss nigkuh'