Be Careful When Smoking With Diabetics.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kidney Shifter, Aug 27, 2009.

1. This happen to me awhile ago when taking some bong rips with a friend who is a stage 2 diabetic. Long story short he pass out and went into nasty diabetic seizures to the point he turn blue and we had to throw him into a car and rush him to the hospital im talking running red lights and jumping curbs. Hemp does increase the heart rate and blood flow and for a diabetic who may have miss a meal and has low blood sugar lvls this is bad news bears. Its was hands down the scariest time of my life so rly watch who you smoke with.

2. type 2 diabetic here and 30+ year smoker, and it has never happened to me.

3. type one here. in order for that to happen your friend must be very irresponsible. you should probably ask why it was even possible. a simple blood test before smoking could have remedied that entire situation. you should tell your them to be a more responsible diabetic

4. Well i should of made my title irresponsible diabetics this same person also down a whole bottle of Jonny Walker and went to the ER for Acetic Keratosis. His blood was turning acidic and couldnt stop throwing up.

5. He is a fucking idiot.

6. #6 Psychoactive, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    Sounds like he shot h instead of insulin

"Hitting Trees Like Sonny Bono!!!"

Awwwwww.....:laughing:

7. lol this was the exact same thing as a episode of degrassi...lawl but I dont think weed changes blood sugar levels...unless you have the munchies afterward and eat

8. It wasnt because of weed, you really shouldnt do ANYTHING with irresponsible diabetics, i have a [i think type 2] diabetic in my family who smokes(mostly at night-right before bed) and nothing like that ever happened, then again, we dont smoke together.