Be careful... tracking growers

Discussion in 'General' started by PotPrincess.x0, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I just came across this article. DEA can now track suspected growers. Kinda scary.

Check it out here

2. they never told us what the fertilizer was:(

3. Is it legal for me to put a tracking device on someone's car without their consent or knowledge?

4. If you're a DEA agent, then yes, apparently.

5. I like how in the article:

"Agents said they smelled marijuana, though none was found in the vehicle"

Of course they did.

6. I wonder what would happen if we tracked the DEA's vehicles. I'm assuming big brother would rape you, your family and dig up your grandparents and rape them too. FUCK the DEA Fuck America.

7. See, another reason i should move outta the u.s

8. That's kinda ridiculous, any soil with low acidic levels can grow a variety of plants. Kinda ridiculous that you can track someone for something so common. What ever happened to the idea of warrants and going through a neutral judge? And how did the cops manage to smell marijuana and none was found in the car? I understand their clothes should have smelt, but that's no basis to put them in cuffs. Kinda ridiculous in my opinion, just more evidence that some government organizations such as the CIA and DEA are above the law.

9. Lets all go to Home Depot, buy a ton of fertilizer and start smashing DEA trackers.

10. when i see them cops comin il be throwing that shit off a bridge. try to find me there. mofuck the feds they could kiss my ass.

11. Im all for the DEA if they are goin after the drugs they should be...like meth, heroin, oxycottins...etc...

But why go after marijuana? Its obviously safer than alcohol and so many more substances. Its a lost cause and just like someone else said in that article- Bust another grower, its doing no good, theres another 5 million of them still at large, and more and more are popping up.

Just like alcohol prohibition people are taking advantage of the easy money to be made. In my tiny town there were over 14 speak-easies in a small stretch...now theres only 4 or so when its legal.

The worlds not anywhere near perfect...too bad..fuckin dumb ass politicians messing everything up!

12. The DEA follows their orders, and according to the law, marijuana is the same as heroin considering they're both Schedule 1 drugs. The laws may be a little more lenient, and the laws are must harsher for quality, but they're both just as illegal. Until they make some adjustments to the schedule of drugs, marijuana will be just as heavily enforced. And for the interior police of this country, they don't nearly deal with as much heroin, coke, etc...because most of those drugs are imported. Marijuana may be the only drug in the town, therefore making it the top priority there.

13. Genius! Let's cruise down to Home Depot and buy some fertilizer! NAO!

14. I want to go to Home Depot now, grab as many lights, soils, and nutes as i can and see if anyone follows me around. I will then proceed out the door without paying for anything and laugh ahahaha :p
    more time wasted by the DEA! But the War on Drugs is over now, so i bet this won't really come into play much more.

15. yeah thank god they locked the smell in an evidence bag..
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: