Be careful everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by thagr8127, Jul 15, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. I wonder if you grow lights were on the same circuit as the neighbors AC
    Probably overloaded the circuit and caused the fire in his place.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Cops being called to assist on fire call don't need a warrant
    they enter the house due to the exigent circumstances (emergency situation) to save life and property
    Once inside anything is fair game in plain view
    After finding anything in plain view than they need a warrant to search inside of places

• Like Like x 3
  3. I thank the weed God's daily as I'm in a legal state...FUCK YOU JEFF SESSIONS!!! :weed:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You got a closet for rent? I'll be quiet you won't even know I'm there haha. Ill just set up a hammock diagonal and sleep upright

Grow journal

5. I got half a basement bro! Up here we don't shoot to kill. We aim to maim:yay:

• Like Like x 1
  6. o_O curious as to why you shared that info with me? You plan on maiming me?

Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. No they are on seperate panels....that was the first thing they checked once they found it

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. That would have been terrible if they were on the same panel and I did overload it, I would have been held responsible for the entire house ....sued, wages garnished till I die....living back with my parents forever lol.....it's just crazy how I cover "all the corners", but shit u don't even imagine come into play....god damn it I miss growing so much and it's only been 3 weeks

9. You got lucky
    I see some places share the panels between tenants all the time.
    Plus imagine how you would have felt if you were the cause.
    Good luck in the future.
    Post back with follow up on the court case I would be interested in the outcome .
    Best of Luck in the mean time

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks man, I go to court for the first time on Tuesday so I'll post details on how big of dicks they wanna be over it

11. Sorry bout your grow man hope all goes well for you

Ls

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP: Wow, tough story. Good luck.

Yup -- I've read about storing illegal guns and them being found after a fire. Yer fucked, as if a fire isn't bad enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Isn't that when the guns were found in the same place the fire was? In this instance the fire wasn't in the apartment where the weed was being grown. While it was necessary for the firemen to enter the apartment to check for possible damage or dangerous conditions it wasn't necessary for the police to enter. I understand the plain view exception to privacy concerns but if a fireman was making a safety check and found someone's grow and reported it I'd think the cops would need a search warrant based on the fireman's observations. Not that it matters, a search warrant would be easy to get under these conditions. Surely someone here is or has been a fireman? OP, did they get a search warrant for your apartment?

14. Dunno Ed. :confused:

How ya been? :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. A good lawyer may be able to get the evidence suppressed if that was the case.
    Would need to talk to a lawyer in your state, every state is different.
    But worth a shot for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. No they didn't get a warrant, but after they found it, I gave them consent to search because they already found everything, and I knew a warrant was going to be easy to get and I just wanted the night over with....at that point it was already a 3 hour ordeal....they found 1 plant that was freshly chopped in the shed outback.....3 plants in the tent inside....and 6 plants that had been destroyed the day prior (males and runts) and were chopped up in the trash....in my state 5 or more is a felony ....so technically they found 3 plants growing....1 drying.....and 6 destroyed....im positive it will be reduced to possession of marijuana....probation and a drug class

• Like Like x 1