Bcbudepot.com has been hacked

Discussion in 'General' started by matt@bcbuddepot, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Hello everyone my name is Matt and i own bcbuddepot. I just want to warn everyone our site, face book page and forums have been hacked!

I am here to warn everyone that has ordered from from us to please charge back your credit cards and please cancel all mail orders.

The hackers have also taken over our 188840bcbud phone line, when they took over our site they also took over our voip service and is now answer the phone impersonating bcbd staff and trying to take more CC orders to scam our customers. If you call you will get scammed

They are trying to keep the site going for as long as they can so they can steal as much as possible from you guys, they will deny everything i am saying and even try to impersonate me so they can continue the scam! I dont want to see anyone lose out, please DO NOT ORDER!

Any charges from bcbuddepot, QPX holdings, Grand fir software please immediately charge back your credit cards. They are stealing all deposits and not shipping any seeds!

I am so stressed out right now and working over time to try to fix this, but please no one order from my site right now, i apologize for the problems but i am trying my best to do damage control.

Please stay off our facebook site, our forums and main site. All updates will be posted via our twitter account or i will be back here to let everyone know.

My sincerest apologizes!

Peace.....Matt

2. Advertises his site while looking like a good guy

You should run for president dude

3. he said not to buy

4. valid point

5. i dunno if this is legit or some one is holding a grudge against BCBD telling people to charge back their credit cards :confused_2:

Hey man i am not trying to look like a good guy at all, if anything i am embarassed as hell that the site got hacked and i'm just trying to make sure people don't get scammed!  take it how you want if i was advertising i'd be telling you about strains and such, i won't be able to take orders for a good long time, might even have to start a new site!

No grudge man, i am really Matt, if i wasn't who would have this pic of my son holding my god bud cup

Attached Files:

7. #7 Bamboobam, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    It's true that about 2 million people had their passwords hacked into. Look it up! This includes FB, Google Plus. other social media and I don't remember what else though.

8. #8 Bamboobam, Dec 5, 2013
    You should apologize to the guy.

9. you should stop telling me what to do

10. sorry bro

11. #11 KushMastaFlex, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    BudBuddy still works.

12. I'm not. Just saying that it's true what happened and you just assumed it was a troll.

13. #13 Bamboobam, Dec 5, 2013
  14. @[member="Bamboobam"] thanks i appreciate you understanding, but i wasn't trying to start a fight.

I know i deserve the shots as i caused most of my misery, savage is entitled to say and think what he likes, i have caused alot of mistrust over the years.

I am just trying to warn everyone, but if i was advertising wouldn't i want more business and ask people to order more, not tell customers to charge back the credit cards so they don't get screwed!

15. ok matt just take the fucking apology

16. No problem. I heard about it earlier and I was like "Oh I hope this guy wasn't one of them" which is why I mentioned it since I was being dead serious. So, I was just being real and telling it like it is.