BC Seed Kings question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vpowers, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hey, I live in the US and I am worried about getting caught for ordering seeds online since I am pre-med and so I can't really afford any legal trouble but I want to start growing. Has anyone had any trouble with this place or ordering from Canada in general??
    Thanks!
    V:smoking:

2. I am a medical marijuana user and when I called the compassionate caregivers of Maine they gave me a couple reliable Canadian seed banks that MMJ users order from (still not legal but there is so much gray area with medical users). One is drgreenthumb.com (waaaaaay expensive) and the other is hempdepot.ca (reasonable prices compared to other banks). I haven't tried either but I may try hempdepot.ca the next time I want more. I ordered from Nirvana first with cash.... still haven't received those seeds but it can take up to a month, and then out of impatience with my card. The seeds I ordered with my card came quickly (don't ship them to your grow address and you really shouldn't use your credit card either but I'm not too worried because of my MMJ status.) But they do offer anonymous buying- pay cash and give them an address to ship to that isn't your grow site and you're good. Other sites offer cash payments as well. As to how sending cash will pan out, I'm not sure yet but I'll be sure to update when my seeds come. From what I've read if they find the seeds coming into the country they will confiscate them and send you a letter allowing you to dispute, which of course you don't. So it sounds like you basically risk losing your money. Unless you are buying crazy amounts I think their time and effort is best spent elsewhere. However, you do hear horror stories occasionally. If you are paranoid go the cash route to be extra safe. People say use international gift cards but those require your personal info to activate so what's the point? May as well just use a credit card. BTW 5 of 5 of my Nirvana seeds have sprouted and survived their first week- pretty good stats.

3. Oh... and not to be a bummer but if you aren't using legally, there will always be a risk. I'm sure you've thought of that though. I'm also a student and can't afford legal trouble but I have the backing of a doc thankfully. I hope someday soon it will be legal for everyone. Pot should be free to all!