Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BC license help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Clidefr0g, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Ok, so.. i guess long story short I have a family member with legit reasons to have a license, pain, arthritus, digestion issues, but the family doctor wont give him his license. I have the same family doctor and tbh hes quite good, i dont want a different doctor, but i do want my license and was wondering if you guys could help me with some tips, please dont think im trying to abuse the system as i have a legit reason as well.

I have troubles sleeping, assuming i do nothing about it, it takes me on average 45-1hr to fall asleep, and then its a shitty sleep, i wake up a lot, move around, roll over constantly, when i wake up im tired and have no energy. And that is on a good night, on a bad night which can occur say on average 3-4 times a month, Ill have woken up at 8AM for work, work all day (physical energy draining work), then at night try and sleep, cant sleep at all morning comes and i go to work with no sleep, the process has repeated up to 3 times in a row some times, for a grand total of 72hrs with no sleep or very little sporadic naps essentially.

I have talked to my doctor about sleep issues before, and i did everything he suggested with no change, a few years ago i tried pot for the first time and i slept like a baby, i thought it was just cause i was fucked up in general cause it was my birthday party, but then i smoked the next night and the same thing happened, i have pretty much scientifically proven the effects pot has on me and it is very positive, it increases my quality of life ten fold. I have no problem getting pot to smoke, but like everyone, Id rather not spend a lot of my hard earned money on it and also id rather it be legal.

So even longer story short or TLDR, Can anyone help provide some tips, specific things to say, or information regarding getting my license to grow and posess to help with insomnia or just general not sleeping well.

Thanks

2. So it's you that wants the license, not a family member? Either way try medicalmarijuana.ca they may be able to help.

3. Well its both of us really, for separate things, but we have the same doctor. Ill take a look at that site, thanks!