BC Hillbilly

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scab Herb, May 3, 2011.

1. Hi, I think every thing is falling into place for as far as growing my own dope is concerned and thought I'd join a forum, I had great sucess in my last hobby reading mesage boards and learning from others mistakes/acoplishments. I use the search button and have no problems spending an afternoon or evening reading through page after page and you seem to have lots to read here. I have a few close friends and family with experience to draw from but you can never have enough information so I'm hoping to draw from your experiences aswell.
    About me, I spent my formative years in a workshop and havn't met a powertool I didn't like, been doing handyman/landscaping work since I was 13 (almost 20 years). I still work as a yardman for an avid gardener even though I don't realy need the money because I love working outdoors. I live in the sticks, big yard that has a logging road with a few fresh clearcuts. I have an RC plane with a camera so I can get a birds eye view if needed, It's camea also doubles as a sound activated "deer cam" (cheap if anyones interested) I have some experince with security cameras, systems, and electronics.
    About why Im here, well I've got southern expopsure right out my front door. Security, people don't come in my yard unless they have buisness being there, my redneck paridse intimidates city folk. I hate buying and especialy finding weed and all the fun that goes with that game.
    I'll find the apropriate place to post more pics and ask question but heres what I'm starting out with. I was gonna do the mismatched ugly big plastic pot thing bu I manged to scroung up the wood for this in the yard, little more civilized looking I think. 45-50gal of dirt 18inches deep to drainrock/perimiter drain, southern exposure easy 8+ hours of direct sun right outside my front door.

Attached Files:

2. sweet dude great job so far man keep it up post pictures as you continue dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!