Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BC herbal Vaporizer ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Moseley, Dec 22, 2005.

1. hey i was looking into getting a vapo, so i can blaze in my house and i came across this bc vapo on ebay for only 48.99 with a grinder and i just want to see what you guys think of it. Good deal or not or if any of you have one.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=502><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=502><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. I own the exact one.

If you have never used one of these before, than dont expect great results from it. LoL

Its true. You wont get smoke, so you dont "feel" the hit at all. You need a lot more "hits" to get high.

I find that you gotta pack atleast a gram into the bowl (after the BCVap has heated up for 10-15mins) to get a nice hit.

And if you let the BCVap heat up too long, it starts to burn the weed and than you get smoke. LoL..which could be a good thing? But than that defeats the puropse of the vapour.

Hehe

3. dont waste your money on that. Those styles dont work correctly. google "vaporwarez" and check those out. Its more expensive, but your money is much better off w/ that. if you cant spend 150ish on a vap right now, save your money till you can. you wont regret it.

4. Or i was looking at one of this for 100 bucks i have used one just loke it and they paid 180 at a local head shop.

[​IMG]