Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BC Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evenKINGSsmoke, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Just moved to BC, Canada. I hear the best herb is out here? Just want to know the best strains?

2. uhhhh......BC bud is proof that there may actually be a god.

3. ahh.. Looking forward to the great smoke !

4. i <3 B.C bud one of the thing i was looking forward to when i moved here

5. BC Bud rarely has a name except for... BC Bud.
    Strain names are rarely said, most growers in BC are just talented at what they do so people don't care.
    Although I doubt many of your dealers are going to be exporting, so they probably will be more informed.

It's definitely good weed for a good price in BC though.

6. Where can i get good bud in Kamloops

7. if you lived about 2 1/2 hrs to the south i coulda hooked you up :p

8. You guys aren't all cops are you? It would be funny to see a cop arrest a cop. I'm not calling you out as cops, I don't know you.

9. fuck da police

10. Haha I just thought that would be funny.

11. My personal favorite is white rino, grown in victoria.:smoking:

12. hell yea man,
    last winter i went to vancouver and literally got bc bud in the first 3 hours of landing without even knowing anyone over there :p