Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bc Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ilovebubblers, May 9, 2014.

1. I currently live in Hawaii and am moving to BC next month. Is the bud quality gonna be better there?

2. I'm not the best source to answer this question, but just surfing the internet for a little bit it seems like all bud in BC is FIRE..
    Im sure it'll be the same if not better than Hawaii.  :smoke:

3. You'll find dank weed consistently for a low price. Canada has really good weed and prices are cheap. 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hawaii has good weed also but it's pretty expensive here compared to other places. I just hope when I move I can find a good connect that's cheap like you are saying

5. Weed is Bc goes for about
    10/g
    60/q

For top grade bud. I live in BC and it's actually very hard to obtain schwag or mids here. I've only ever smoked top grade bud.

Competition and demand here is too high for people to be selling low grade stuff.

Omega369

6. it's really hard to find shitty weed in BC unless you get it off some dark street sketchy dealer

7. We have fucking awesome weed man, you'll love it. Gotta agree with @[member="Omega369"] its pretty hard to find mids/ schwag here.

8. I heard the strain Hawaiian is awesome,but I get bc bud all the time and it's ridiculously good. I didn't think there was a such thing as being too high till I started smoking bc bud.lol. My first time I passed out on my driveway after two joints with my cousin lol. For some reason I thought there was a chair behind me and I just fell back. Since you'll be living there it'll probably be cheaper too.

9. Not sure if better or not because I haven't tried Hawaiian weed. In other cases, bc bud is super dank, just look at my username haha!