BC Bud

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Mar 6, 2012.

1. How much trouble could someone get into in British Columbia for growing 1-5 preferably 3 marijuana plants. And including that these people have kids what is the least and worse case senario? I havent found a concrete answer yet even on google :/

Thanks!

2. Dude I Sooooo answered this for you already with the govt link.

I suggest you do it and find out what the penalty is. TOFTT and report back
    When it's under six you can be at the discretion of the judge. So any outcome could happen, each case different.
    Over 6 and there are MANDATORY MINIMUMS. This is set in stone.
    Thank your parents for voting conservative. C-10 is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Or don't be stupid and get pinched

3. Often the case as well in the US. Could get off light or maximum punishment. All up to the judge and if he had his morning bowel movement and what order in the docket you are in. First might be in a good mood, afternoon hes heard your sorry sob story 20 times and is sick of his job and you get max.

Dunno what Canada law is like but in the US you will most likely be found unfit to be a parent so guardian ship turned over to a family member or your kids get sucked into the foster care system where they live there life being juiced by foster parents who do it for the monthly cash you get for being one.

Its a lovely system we have here. I will do less time for raping a woman in most states then say having a pound of weed.

4. shiet..I know a child murderer here in my own city that got 1 and a half years in county for 27 stabbings to her little daughter...while a QP of good green bud (good shit) will probably get you twice that..Brah, its soo sad..