Bc bud depot/bc seed king ship to us?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HerbGuy, Sep 27, 2009.

1. I am hoping to find any information about the above two companies shipping to the US. I have contacted both sites many times, but the asshats don't respond:mad:! I really want THE PURPS, and BC SEED KING, has it pure. If you have successfully ordered from one of the aforementioned asshat companies(and live in the US), please let me know how you conducted the transaction...

Come on Grass City, I need your help to be:smoking::)D)!

2. [quote name='HerbGuy']I am hoping to find any information about the above two companies shipping to the US. I have contacted both sites many times, but the asshats don't respond:mad:! I really want THE PURPS, and BC SEED KING, has it pure. If you have successfully ordered from one of the aforementioned asshat companies(and live in the US), please let me know how you conducted the transaction...

Come on Grass City, I need your help to be:smoking::)D)![/QUOT

DON'T SEND $$ TO THESE GUYS! They will keep the dough and have a nice vacay on you!! BCBD has ripped off EVERYONE that I know of including me!
    Find those seeds somewhere else. Or spin the wheel and take the chance like I regretfully did.
    SCUM BAG RIP OFFS is what they are.
    pepe

3. They are rippers like Pepe said. Fuck them!

4. Well BC seed king finally responded! They said "we ship internationaly", so I guess tha settles that. Does anyone know how good their stealth is?

5. Not to be an ass, but the people who responded to your post, basically told you--- even if you order, you prolly wont get your seeds. (they got screwed) Dont waste your damned money on expensive seeds if they wont be delivered!

Instead of just posting and not reading the responses, maybe you should read the responses.

IMHO: try a bank that is proven to be legit, i.e.: The Attitude, Nirvana, etc.

-peace,
    moe.

6. Also do you really want to do business with somebody that doesn't respond to your emails about potentially doing business with them? If they won't respond to those do you think they will respond to your emails about why your seeds haven't showed up??

7. Well moe, hate to say this, but you ARE an ASS!! Not reading the responses! You dumb fuck, BC Seed King, and BC bud depot( the one getting the negative comments) are two different banks you fuck up!!! Maybe if you want be helpful, you can go back to being a dick in someone else's thread,moron!!

By the way, I already have an order coming from a different bank, I just want this strain that is only available there, so if you can't be helpfull, be an asshole somewhere else, cheers, and good day!!

8. --Feel free to spend your money where you want, you asked for suggestions-- you got them. You didnt like them, so like i said--- dont listen. Waste your money, waste our time for helping. We appreciate it :confused:

-peace and happy growing(or in your case, waiting for seeds that do not exist).

9. Simma down herbguy. They may be different seed banks but they both are rip-offs. Now if spent a little time reading the posts here rather than farting from your keyboard you'd know that.

10. Just stop,dude, please!!! It's embarrasing. Read the whole thread, now read it again!!! Tell me where you see me ask for suggestions. Oh, nowhere, that's right! This thread is about shipping to the US by two companies. NOTHING is about suggesting anything. You don't like that I called you for butting in where it doesn't belong, deal with it...
    Again, good day... Now please go "help and suggest" where it's needed. Thx:).

11. Hey do us a favor and send your $$ to BC anybody... They will rip you off and fart in your face with laughter at you. Then You can report back and tell us how your seeds never arrived and all will be fine again....
    I state this not for you, but for any search engine to pick up--->
    BC Bud Depot Is a theiving outfit.
    And so is BC seed king.
    And also a little personal "screw your mommy" to BCBD....
    Herbguy, be cool we aren't here to hate, but to guide eachother with humor.
    Hope you get the other beans you got coming.. ;o)
    PEACE everyone!

12. Okay well to answer your question then, no they don't ship internationally. They don't ship nationally either because they are a rip off. That's what they were saying dude, they weren't tryin to talk shit. Just tryin to save you some money and to stop you from a huge dissapointment. Which would be a huge dissapointment, especially for your first order of seeds. Your first order of seeds is like the first time you bought your own sack of MJ, except you take much more pride in it. They just don't want you to drop $100 then spend a week waiting on them to get there. A second week wondering where they are, a third week tryin to get ahold of the company. Then after a month throwen in the towel and posting a thread on this forum slamming the company like several others have done in the past. Best of luck...

Crow

13. #13 HerbGuy, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    I'm just saying, bc seed king, is listed in the sticky about reputable seed banks. So it follows to reason that there would be some reviews about them. Bc bud depotis a totally seperate issue. I'm sorry for those burned buy them. I will follow all the advice to stay away!!! Thank you all:).

Now bc seed king, and them alone. I would like any reviews of this company please. Like I said, they are listed in the sticky for goodness sake!

14. I got two words for you: ANGER MANAGEMENT

15. Working on it CaliGrower :)! Sorry to any and all for my overly aggressive replies... I guess Im upset that the best strain I have ever had, is just beyond my reach. Especially to you Moe, I know you just had my best interest in mind. Im sorry again. I really wish BC Seed King shipped to the states, but unless someone else knows of how I can aquire THE PURPS, I'll have to settle for what The Attitued, and the other reputable banks have to offer... Goodbye dreams of grape/purple flavored nuggets of euphoria, atleast for now:(.

16. I couldn't even focus to read this post turned mushy shitXgarbage juice.
    First order I ever made...
    BCSEEDKING, AMAZINGLY STEALTH. FAST SHIPPING.
    4 days fast. great way of sending package too

He may not reply to emails too thoroughly...but it's business, he sells cheap, sends fast, GETS IT DONE!

17. Anyone have a phone number for BC Bud Depot? Ordered from them three weeks ago. Surprise!!! No seeds.

Yeah, I know. They suck, but I put it on a prepaid (anon.) debit card, and can get my money back through it.

I just want to call them, and have a little chat.

JG

18. You can probably find a number for them in Spain where one of their fronts is located supposedly.
    They ripped me off in July 125 bucks on the credit card plus foreign finance charges.
    They must be getting rich with no overhead but a website.
    If you get ahold of them tell them to rot in hell for me too.
    I would like to take my next vacation to spain to pay them a visit personally myself.
    Those THEIFS! ANyone want to join me?
    pepe

19. I'm sure they will be at the Cannabis Cup next month. If I can't reach them by phone by then I'll get to them there. Spain huh? I thought they were in Amsterdam.

How does a company get so much good press for their genetics if they never deliver?

JG