BBC Study Links Cannabis as Major Catalyst for Accidents

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SeeMoreGreen, Mar 23, 2018.

1. 18bbc---Through a little-known grant established by the Obama administration, three MIT professors' research has finally accumulated enough years to be of scientific value. And it has led to some awkward conclusions. “It’s caused some odd glances from scientist on the industrial side of growing”. The shocking news startled the rest of the weed world too and made those in the industry re-think their legal growing operations.

"[There] is a direct correlation between present day calamities and the legalization of marijuana".

"Mishaps and failure [in] concentration i.e. fatal flaws in judgement while operating large military vessels, trains, airplanes, double decker buses, radar and drones ETC. will only continue to increase."

The never ending list of vast destruction, attributable to human error, is not all bad news. Like The Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries, the problems plateaued and then subsided, “When the general public is born into a legalized state it becomes less of a lifestyle and more of a [product] to be used occasionally like alcohol.”

I met up with Anthony Marin (aka Karma Shake), lead grower for Red Label Farms. He agreed and added another culprit to the list, “I get it, I get it man! People are going to blame the entire marijuana industry. But that’s ludicrous!”

He continued, “Cannabis isn’t one organism, with one definitive effect on the brain.”

“And even though finding a pure strain is more akin to seeing a unicorn, the actual difference between sativa and indica is real [man]!”

“If I know I can lay around all day with no real obligations, I want it to lean toward the indica. But if I want to be productive, I want a strain with higher percentage of sativa.”

I asked Karma Shake which strain he’d been smoking today and he replied with this, “I guess in the real world I have to admit I go more for the entourage effect; I mix several strains together after grinding and each enhances the other” I noticed a large bud he’d been carrying around for more than 20 minutes.

“What strain is that?”

Karma Shake laughed and gave me a wink, “This shit don’t have a name man, it’s pure indica”

I looked around for the unicorn but it wasn’t there; just Karma Shake slithering into the greenery like a snake in the grass – touching every branch as he passed and saying something indecipherable. All I could hear was the “Man!” at the end of his sentences.

2. Anyone can make up an objective and then find facts that support it. I'll do it right now. Water is dangerous. Water kills and needs to be banned. Ever heard of drowning? Tsunamis? Flooding? Waterboarding? You don't support torture do you? Waterboarding requires water ergo if you want water to remain legal you support torture.

Just a circle jerk of bullshit. People that want to smoke weed and get behind the wheel of a vehicle are already doing it. They showed zero evidence that there's a correlation between legalization and accidents. And even if there was a slight increase that's tiny compared to locking people in cages for years for smoking, selling or growing a plant.

So the big black cock "news" can take all their big pharma funded money, find a nice big yacht to buy and sail off into the ocean full of all that scary water I talked about before and hopefully get sucked into a giant whirlpool.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Anyone is entitled to his or her own opinion but they are not entitled to how other people understand what they have chosen to understand.

4. BBC is a shit show.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

5. Cool story Bro. Do they sell chill pills where you live?
    Hilarious. I just was bored and made it up since it was close to April Fools.
    Cheech Marin was born on July 13, 1946 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Richard Anthony Marin.

6. Ok... great. So you make a fake article that looks real and when people say it's stupid you tell them to chill. I'm perfectly chill, just expressing my thoughts on what appeared to be a real article. The fact that you assume I'm not makes me think it's u who needs to chill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gota A Link..?

as hard as I try Mr Google can't find anything on this

cheers/

8. :smoke:

I'll move this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paid for by BIG LIQUOR I'm sure. Drunk driving has killed thousands Stoned driving has killed few if any.

10. And 80% of accidents are caused by sober drivers!
    I say its safer to drive only when your too fucked to walk

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I notice alot of shit "facts" coming from BBC and GailyMail

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ill believe the mckanns before anything from iether of those sources.
    My mrs family are all bbc watchers, its horrendous. Never realised why people hate torys so much till i went round for my first sunday dinner.
    Scary breed of folk like. Worse than the bloody flat earthers.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app