BB Jack Herer (Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sabre61fan, Nov 8, 2008.

1. :smoking:This is a Jack Here about 2 weeks into flower. She is under a 400W HPS light and I have a exhaust fan hooked up to my light. This allows the plant to actually touch the glass for a few hours without much damage. There is also an in-take fan blowing nice cool air into the room and another fan circulating the cooler air up under the plant. I am able to Keep her about 5-6" from the light but she just keeps stretching up to the glass. The water in my BB is around 6ph. and 850-ppm. She is drinking about 2 liters of water and lowering the ppm 200-250 ppm a day. I just can not believe how strong she is. I was trying to LST her but she was pulling on the strings so hard that she was actually pulling herself out of the bucket.:smoking:

Heres a Little eye candy:hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. She's a nice'a bush'a. That is one healthy and happy girl you've got yourself.

3. Great job! Your babies look so healthy! Isn't flowering fun?! Once you get past the worries of the seedling and vegging stages, it is amazing to watch them explode! I have a 400 watt HPS and I am growing 4 Lowlife AK47s and 1 Lowlife Whie Russians (day 22 flower). I will check out your Lowryder #2 grow thread as I will be starting that next!
    I see some nasty, stanky, dank, nugs for you in the very near future!! Enjoy, :smoke:420usagrow

4. thanks for the nice comments guys and for the record 420 thats just 1 plant

5. Wow very nice. And I thougth Jack Hererr was a weaker plant with a small yield.

6. hey up im growing jack herer 2 whats it like to smoke.. it smells nice i know that haha

7. Thats a big girl, should be a nice Christmas around the saberfans house, not bad for 400w, just imagine what that thing would do with 1000w.

8. Holy Sheet Mane.

Thats a pretty friggin huge plant for indoors. How long has it vegged for?

And that stem seems a liitle different to. Ive never seen the the swelling of the trunk for support under the branches before like other larger trees do.

Anyway it looks like you got your hands full. LOL

Good Luck.

**EDIT: Jack herer is a GREAT strain.

9. What kind of yield you expecting?

10. hey guys once again thanks for the kind words. I vegged her for about 3 weeks and then she took a full two weeks to show sex. So from sprout she is about 7 weeks old. The swelling around the base of the branches is from when I was trying to LST her. I am hoping for 4-6 oz. off of her.

BCOS I have yet to smoke any Herer but your right she does smell great.

11. O yea, wow I must of been stoned, I forgot I do also have 150W HPS spot light on her
    sry

12. i had a great weekend with a half O of jack

13. Here are some updated pics of my Jack. Sry I haven't been posting any pics, just been busy/lazy lately. Anyways, she is doing good and is about 7 weeks into flower. I would like her to finish in two weeks but I have a feeling she isn't going to be done until new years. I did have a JH in soil as well. She was very small and this was partially because it seemed to be more indica dom then sativa dom. she is ready to harvest mid next week. :smoking:

Attached Files:

14. beautiful!!!!!!:hello:

15. Nice job man , should be a good harvest . Some of those buds are huge ! :hello:

16. Very nice plant bro i love jack herer a truly great smoke

17. I love Jack Herer, its smell is so one of a kind... its like I could smell it now. Damn to bad I cant. Amazing job, you deserve the rewards this plant carries.

18. thank you for all the nice comments. She is just a monster. the pictures do not do her justice. My only hope is that the top buds fill in a little more.

And the Smell OMFG I have never smelled a plant like this. I just love it and can only imagine what she will taste like.

thx
    Sabre

19. Very nice indeed! I am currently building a BB and can't wait to get something in it.