Bayer Advanced ( Dual Action ) Rose & Flower * insect killer ? *

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thee.mad.hatter, May 13, 2010.

1. Bayer Advanced Dual Action Rose & Flower Insect Killer

This is the link of the name of the product I'm going to be trying . The active ingredients is B-cyfluthrin and Imidacloprid .

My question is this . If I use it on the plants during the first week to permanently extinguish the bugs that come from the M/G extended release fert soil ... Will it damage the seedlings ? or even prevent or damage the fourth term where and when they begin to bud making it possible that the buds are or will be non-smokable ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Personally I wouldn't use anything but neem oil to as a means of pest control. They even sell it at Lowes.

3. yeah ... but i can say this 1 thing ... This stuff killed EVERYTHING that moved and wasn't part of the plant ... LOL ... so I guess if You get SOIL troubles where bugs grow after it begins to dry and aphids and shit are released , use this crap about 15 days before putting seedlings in your soil ... It literally cleaned out everything that had wings .. and I don't see any spider mites on my unblooming tomatoe plants or anything ... But I may have killed my strawberries fruitfullness because now I'll have to wait for a WHOLE new set of strawberries to come up due to me spraying a 30 day spray ...