Bay area!! Are you ready for the rain?!

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Dude, I live in California so I don't have to deal with the snow.

2. man i would love for it to snow over here. get to pack my bong with some snow thatll be nice :D

3. I've lived in the snow for like two years and it was far from fun. Well it was fun sometimes but when it gets muddy and gross.

4. Campbell here - it stopped raining for a bit... I don't want to stay inside all day though even though I got an awesome pick up the other day.

5. shit i hate when it rains it tha town

6. mann, today was brutal. rain was pouring and another storm is comming! three lanes were flooded on 101.

but i liked the weather. :smoking:

7. Ya my backyard has been obliterated, and my "dank bank" aka can and bottle collection is all over the yard :(. But the hail was a nice change of pace, i thought it was pretty cool for awhile.

8. my sister is going to school down at UCSD and is getting rained on while i'm up in Washington and its finally SUNNY!

9. Thats SO fucking ironic! The rainy city of Seattle is sunny and the sunny San Diego is raining? Here in California, a drop of rain is called a storm. Haha

10. i'm loving the thunderstorms.... so relaxing....

11. like no joke socal fucking sucks when it rains. yeah it's nice to switch it up sometimes but we are just getting murdered with this rain.

i wanted to go to some concert with da homies, get real fucked up in SF...i think it was rebelution, but i saw the weather forcast and was just like fuck that shit.

rather get high and be able to do stuff, not have to sit at home. :(

12. californians cant take some rain??

what you think the 49 other states have to deal with atleast once a week :eek:

13. or florida, everyday. (basically)

14. I personally love the rain. I grew up in NJ and it rains a lot more often there.. not to mention I spent many days in my late teens/early 20's shoveling my car out of a foot or more of snow...

15. Hasn't rained here in about a month. But in the summer it's severe thunderstorms everyday! I'll take some pics so that you can see the "day after tomorrow" kind of weather/clouds we get here :D

16. i visited my dad in west palm beach for two weeks once in the summer. It rained every single afternoon.

17. Honestly this rain needs to quit. I love the rain, but not when Im single. lol.

18. omg. I havent had frame vision in years. :-/ I miss it. That was back in the day when I first started smoking. It was the greatest.:mad: Lucky jerk!

19. why do you think people live in california? it's almost always the ideal weather. like no joke a week before it started raining it was in the 70s. it was crazy.

but then again when it rains that means snow in the mountains, so yeah california pretty much has everything. haha

20. it got a little chilly this week but i was running errands today with just a hoodie on. Try that in NJ lol