Battlefield 1943

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tox1C420, Jul 10, 2009.

1. If anybody has this game and want to make a squad hit me up on Xbox Live.
    Gamertag: Tox1c420

2. Saw this in the market place, is it any good???

3. Yeah, when is it coming out for PC? Is is it an add-on to Battlefield 1942? I only have Battelfield 2

4. I just downloaded this today. It's awesome for a $15 game.

My gamertag is calicheese but I don't have a mic.

5. Hit me up with a friend request cheese its okay as long as I can get a group of people together for killing, bombing and blowing up the enemy bases then its all good.

6. SB 9MM is my gamertag but i'm in the UK so i'll rarely be on the same time as you. This game is awesome :D

7. When your high as hell this game feels like a real battle sometimes. I'll be playing and ill hear my party shout Air raid and watch as the base next to me gets bombarded with bombs. Or If im driving a jeep I have to watch out for fighter planes wizzing overhead. ITs great!! Flying is a b!@##@# though

8. It's fucking intense as balls even when sober! It's awesome looking up and seeing a dogfight only to have half a plane fly down and hit you in the face.

9. Its fun but I can never play because of there damn fucked up servers.

10. I'm online right now hit me up for a party invite lets do this!

11. Great game last night Cheese it was fun fighting with and against you. Haha on Iwo-Jima when you rolled over the hill onto a tank shooting the MG you looked like a action hero or something mowing people down. Good times we need to get more people into this.

12. I downloaded it last night for my Xbox since both my PS3 and PC are dead.

Mooby The Calf add me

It's taking me a little getting used to playing a Battlefield game on a console since I used to play the shit out 1942 on my PC... I'm getting more and more used to it but the plane controls are still throwing me off.

I also wish the sniper rifle was a bit powerful, chest and neck shots aren't one hit kills and sometimes even a head shot isn't one... I think they should fix that.

13. Can you play this game on the PC?

14. Agree 100% with this and I'd like to add the scope black out for a second and the gun's fire rate is a bit slow its stupid IMO they need to change that too.

15. I was VERY close to buying it until I saw the injustice they did to Iwo Jima, they made it seem all green and paradise-like, when it was a black piece of sulfur, and it smelled like shit.

But my gamertag is legalize LA623 nonetheless. :D

16. Definitely, your guy sure does take his sweet as time to use that bolt action

I'm real anxious to see how Coral map plays out on consoles... I remember it being one of my favorites on 1942 but then again it was much easier to pilot the planes with a mouse.

17. Takes awhile but once you get use to it the game is insane. I already got like over 500 kills Master Blaster stamps and im like on the 15th rank of Riffle Efficiency.

18. Oh my god, those turrets on Mt. Suribachi are even more brutal on Iwo Jima than they were in 1942... Especially now since everyone has a triangle over their head. I was literally picking people off with it that were all the way across the map.

I'm loving it! I forget how fun it is to get back into Battlefield (it's still damn fun on a console which is something I never would have thought)... Every waking second I find myself craving to play.

Again, add me : Mooby The Calf

19. I'll add you but i'm wondering how do people get 1 shot tanks? Is it like in Call of Duty where if you panzerfaust the back of the tank it blows up instantly? Anybody know I'm sick and tire of dying to tanks.

20. That's the thing though, I have yet to one shot a tank.

The only way I know how to do it is with a demo charge from the sniper kit, but it's impossible to kill one with just one shot from the bazooka... which is something that needs to be fixed... not even 2 will kill it, two shots to the side of it wont kill it and that pisses me off.

You're right, I remember in Call of Duty and UO both that a rocket to the side of the tank was usually a one shot kill, which I loved. I hate this bullshit that I need to use three rounds to kill a tank in this game cause that's almost impossible now, especially with exploding cover. No longer can you hide behind indestructible sand bags while you reload... trust me, I tried last night and was a bit surprised when a second later I was standing in the open as flaming sandbags went hurtling all around me.