Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, May 7, 2016.

1. Doom in the meantime

2. I mean cod already has over 2 million dislikes so it shouldn't need to do much to beat it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. New gameplay trailer and MP preview was dope

4. Didnt watch the trailer but did watch gameplay. Hopefully they add more guns because there werent many, and that they have hardcore mode because soldiers dont survive 4 rifle rounds to the chest.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Battlefield needs to stick to hardcore mode only and just make it the norm, im a sucker for Golmund 24/7 hardcore. Cant stand normal modes were you've gotta stick a whole clip into someone before they go down.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Exactly, i wish theyd only do hardcore too but simple bitches would complain

7. Def getting. I remember now cool the first cods were. WW2 would be better I think but WW1 should be interesting. Never played a WW1.
    Btw I play BF4 and BF Hardline on Xbox 1.

GT=Ametsub . just lemme know you wanna play BF and you're from GC.

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly I like normal mode. Hardcore is cool and realistic but i like seeing my hud, aiming, and turninn aroubd on ppl with bad aim and kill them and get all hype cuz they sucked at aiming.

Also hardcore mode rush I just spawn and die from snipers.

9. 'Cause you're a nub
    Got to learn to bob and weave!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brah I do. But I literally spawn on my spawn point. And they are sitting waiting for me. Its like gettin trapped on metro in conquest. They know how to spawn trap . And I've found bob and weave works better the more bullets you can take.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Check out Verdun.
    It came out in 2015 for PC but is getting released on consoles.
    It's a WW1 online trench shooter.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. No way I'm getting this game on release.

BF4 was broken for like a year after release. Then of course they come out with the discounted season pass down the line. Yup I want this game, looks fun and gives me BC2 vibes with the infantry combat and destruction, but I can wait a bit.

I've had a pretty good fill of military FPS games.

13. Still bet half those people buy it.

People think CoD is dying with every new game, and yet they keep breaking records.

Generally people are better off just not paying attention to things they dislike.

14. I've not bought a COD since BO2 but am seriously considering shelling out £80 just to get COD 4. I want that nostalgia!

15. Lol CoD4 was great , but I do wonder how well its aged. I got off the wagon after MW2, that game was trash IMO.

This isn't directed at you since I've never seen you say this, but I find it funny how much people are paying top dollar for the new CoD just to play CoD4. But yet there's always people complaining about CoD never changing up the formula lol. That logic.

• Like Like x 1
  16. If anything I'm for CoD sticking to what works... games with nazi zombies not flying jet packs and 20 ft jumps. I prefer the simpler CoDs with simple kill streaks.. Call me boring if you like! That's why i switched to battlefield as its a simple shooter but with about 2000% the tactics.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have verdun but dont play it much recently! I didnt know theyre releasing it for consoles

• Like Like x 1
  18. me and 3 friends are getting together with our tvs and ps4s at my house to smoke and play it when it comes out.

its gonna be super fun!

19. Anyone heard news on the beta?

20. The open beta is August 31st, if you sign up for the "Battlefield insider" you'll get in early. It doesn't say how early but even a hour less waiting I'm down for especially if it's free!