Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, May 7, 2016.

1. #1 WherezMyLighter, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016

Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

Who's stoked? The reveal trailer doesn't show too much, but either way, looks sick. I'll be buying for XB1 feel free to add me (WheresMyLiGHT3R)

Thoughts?

2. Should be dope!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Every time a new BF game comes out people like to beat the dead horse and mention how hard it'll shit on COD.... it is scarily true this year. This game looks amazing and im glad EA and DICE man'd up and went against the current FPS grain, thematically.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Word. I usually don't like to compare the two since they are so different, but it does seem to be a popular debate. Either way, id hate to turn this into a fanboy war so Fuck that.

I've been getting back into BF4 (Add: WheresMyLiGHT3R to squad with me on X1) and forgot how fun it can be, so the New content their adding is enticing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Tried Verdun? Deece WW1 shooter

• Like Like x 3
  6. While I was hoping more for WWII I've already got this on pre-order. Just the fact that it's not some shitty sci-fi shooter has me all for it. This will be a nice change of current shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. I might actually get this. Haven't played a WWI-style shooter since Medal of Honor (or World at War, I guess). COD can lick my taint nowadays, they just want the money.

• Like Like x 2
  8. How will it stand against CoD? Standing on top of it while shitting all over it! :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think I've already got you added, I'll jump into your game or give you an invite if I see you on.

10. Battlefield set YouTube record for most upvotes on a trailer, COD set record for most downvotes LOL

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just to let everyone know. I am creating a new psn after 8 years just for this game. I will be renting a server for a clan I create. Also would love some grasscity blades to join. I will be setting it up on ps4.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

12. [​IMG]

13. Apparently the tanks are pretty much beasts of war. Like in ww1 people would only hear rumors of steel beasts. Until one was actually on the field charging a trench.

YES there will be bayonet charges the director said. :D

14. Before I knew what it was I had zero interest. Still play BF4 a ton, wish Hardline had a community because I enjoyed the beta.

But I NEED this game, oh man. I cannot wait for biplane combat. Now if only EA would make the BF games support more than one controller at once so I can use my flight stick + throttle

15. Been waiting months for the confirmation that is in fact going to be WW1..:hello::hello::hello:

The diverse weapons, The possibility of using mustard gas, and knowing there will be bayonets opens up so many options for multiplayer combat

And.... Dog fighting like the Red Baron should be pretty awesome too

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think trailer didnt show much at all but an very excited, may buy an xbox one just to get this

Bad Company 2 is my alltime favorite game, if they went back to that direction than i will be excited. They better add a shit ton of content, you and your friends manning howitzers, carrying canisters/shooting gas shells, cool airplane stuff, cavalry

I want to play the camapaign as germans, as long as i can play as germans/ottomans im good

• Like Like x 1
  17. BC2 was the absolute best BF multiplayer times I've had. But the raddest thing about that game that they've since ditched is taking people's dog tags. A friend and I would always just look at the player list and pick the best names and then just spend the rest of the match trying to find and knife them

I'll never forget names like Predawn Burrito and FancyJunkbox

• Like Like x 1
  18. A proper hardcore mode, tank mechanics and graphics when shooting its cannon, attack/transport choppers, literally everything they did was amazing, if they take like physics and shit from bad company, but work in the extra features of later games, then we have a proper battlefield title

• Like Like x 1
  19. October release date. Way too long to wait.

• Like Like x 3