*BATTLE TOURNY* Johnny Cash, Lacan, J E D I, and Wh1teDevil

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cberry8, May 10, 2011.

1. #1 cberry8, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    NO CHECK IN'S NECESSARY FOR THIS ROUND!!
    48 HOURS TO POST YOUR VERSES!!

Remember the rules, 8 lines!!! Questions, just ask or refer to the original thread which I provided a link to below.

Once both verses have been dropped, voting will ensue for 24 hours, then the winners, in this case, will be decided. Because there are 4 contestants, the

When writing your verses consider the following:
    NO FEEDING/FLIPPING
    NO RECYCLING
    NO SWAYING
    NO BITING

Any questions on the definitions of the rules, see the original Rap Battle Tournament Thread in the link above.

In order for your vote to count you must leave an explanation as to why you voted the way you did, otherwise your vote will not be counted. You cannot vote for yourself, either. You MUST vote for 2 contestants for this round.

2. i'm gonna laugh if this whole group gets scrapped cause nobody posted

3. Haha right....this is piss poor, knew we should have selected people specifically instead of just everyone

4. yeah.. its a huge pain in the ass because Wh1te Devil was one of the ones giving me shit the entire time for him not being in it when i scrapped the waiting list.. and Johnny Cash told me not to forget him like an hour before i posted the thread groups

if we end up with less than 16 its all good, at least some will have earned their spot lol

5. sorry guys some shit came up and i wasnt able to log on for a while

i know i tried so hard to get in and then no-showed,made me look like a jackass