Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Battle Cry? NYC Delivery pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Truest Truth, Sep 23, 2009.

1. It shouldn't be expected. And that ISN'T NYC for you. Find another service man. Paying $600 an ounce is ROBBERY. But whatever, it's your money :wave:

2. Literally.

3. In Wisconson you guys get more shit weed then any other state ive seen.

300 a half is too much man. Im from the upper east side and a 5 minute walk can totally get the price dropped down 100-200.:smoking:

4. I have a few friends that use the delivery services in NYC. They are Very convenient so you end up paying 7 / 11 prices. It's good in a pinch when your all out and can't get a hold of a good connect. A lot of these people don't want to be any more into the scene as possible so networking for a better connect is not in their thinking. Plus most of them work 12 hour days and don't have cars, so a delivery service is worth the extra 20 bucks when you start thinking about taking a cab or multiple subway lines to queens or something.

I bought 4 grams the other day for 80 bucks from one of these guys and it was pretty dank but not top notch.

5. An avid traveler, eh? I bet you've spent plenty of time in Wisconsin.

There's dank everywhere, you just have to find it.

6. I use two top services in Manhattan. I have used about 6, and some are really good. For me, I can't really travel (not much of a subway fan) so delivery is super clutch. Its so funny, my doorman knows some delivery guys by name because they come through so often :hello: Tropics is the top service in NYC though. You need 3 rec's to be approved, but the bud is the best I've ever seen/ smoked. Pink Hawaiian and KGB made new years 2008 a fucking blur.

7. I use two different delivery services..the one downtown where I live it's about 60-65 for 3 grams to an eighth but if I'm uptown the upper east side one hooks it up with like 3 grams for 50 bucks..I'm pretty sure they mark it up downtown because of all the college kids like myself.

8. It is kind of a rip though now that I've lived here awhile and met kids who will deliver it to me for a cheaper price..but if you're desperate or don't know anyone its legittt.