Bathroom stories.

Discussion in 'General' started by StimulateMyMind, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Post weird/funny shit that's happened to you in a public bathroom.

GO

2. This happened to my roommate when we were out at the bars. He is at a urinal pissing a gallon of pabst, an older black man comes up next to the urinal in proximity to him. Makes eye contact looks at his dong and says "That's nice, I can see you take good care of it." To this day this is my buddy's favourite comment of all time.

3. #3 full melt, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    One time I was really wasted just walking around town with a few buddies one night and the urge to purge hit so I walked down what I thought was an empty alleyway to piss on the wall. Turns out I was so drunk that I didn't realize I was actually pissing on what ended up to be the garage door to some big parking complex and It opened and some guy drove out while I was about mid stream.

Just kind of walked to the side and kept going because It was my first drunk piss of the night and I wouldn't have stopped the stream for anyone.

Dude just drove off...

This story is relevant to the thread because I consider the world to be my bathroom.

4. Leaving my wallet and weed on top of the TP dispenser. Damn Marshall Island kids takin' my pot n' shit...

Damn it...