Bat guano

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by crayc, Jan 24, 2011.

1. any one use this stuff? heard it is the best fertilizer to use. I live by a huge mile long cave here in puerto rico, any one know how hard it is to pick up guano lol, i can see my self doing ace ventura bit in the cave... take that demon spawns of satan! lol

2. I would be extremely careful about harvesting your own bat guano. Some of those caves the bats have called home for eons, and the guano can be literally hundreds of feet deep, you don't want to take a wrong step and fall in.

Guano is a good fertilizer. Some types are high in N others not, so you would want to have it analyzed to see if it is good for veg or flower, and either way probably should be considered a component of your nutrient plan, not the only thing you'll use.

3. thanks, yeah i been in this cave, its beautiful, goes in way deep, bats are calm. I smoked weed outside of the cave and i was alone, bad idea. cause i was paranoid as fuck when i went inside of it. i was freakin out every noise i heard so i got the hell out of there quickly. i guess i go see if the store has any guano. I hope they understand that word.

4. Most hydro shops have some type of guano... Good luck

5. yeah i dont know where a shop like that would exist in puerto rico

6. LOL good point bro, I actually knew that...must have been stoned. lol