Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BASSNECTAR tomorrow!!!!!! word of advice?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Sep 29, 2011.

1. i cant wait til next year. BONNAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. By all means, whip up something that sounds as good as Shpongle or maybe something comparable to Pretty Lights first album. Go ahead, try, bet you can't.

While your bobbing your head to some wayne or drake, were dancing our faces off to some of the most orgasmic music out there. Who cares of its origins. It makes us feel good.

3. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Maybe some shitty ass djs do that yeah, but try and produce and dj some of the shit they're doing. There's no way it doesn't take talent.

4. Ive been twice, the heat is brutal. We are thinking Border lands or Electric Forest.

problem is, the damn 'roo lineup always gets me to go. lol

Bonnaroooooooooooooooooo,

shits so good i have myself a tribute tattoo.

5. [quote name='"Cork"']

By all means, whip up something that sounds as good as Shpongle or maybe something comparable to Pretty Lights first album. Go ahead, try, bet you can't.

While your bobbing your head to some wayne or drake, were dancing our faces off to some of the most orgasmic music out there. Who cares of its origins. It makes us feel good.[/quote]

I dont listen to rap. I listen to psychedelic rock and progressive rock. Dubstep would be cooler If they made those sounds with real instruments

6. i do. i dont just listen to dubstep haha. but when you go around bashing other's musical tastes its just retarded. just because you dont like our music doesnt mean its not good. all that matters is that its good to us. youve obviously never been to a bassnectar show or any other good dubstep show for that matter. so as i said before kindly fuck off.

7. Shpongle

8. [quote name='"Cork"']

Shpongle[/quote]

I actually don't mind that song "when shall I be free". But when it's just random bass drops and one simple drum beat throughout the song, it's lame.

9. Since you obviously don't know what real electronic music is about, you should stop passing judgment on things you are uneducated about.

10. dude, weed is not the drug for that show. you and i both know what needs to get rolling tomorrow.

11. Saw him 2 weeks ago and it was amazing, I wouldn't get super high tho, your gonna need your energy for a 2 hour set full of womps. I almost passed out at the end but couldn't bare to leave where I was cus it was like a strip club up against the front guard rail......definitely some memories to try and remember lol

12. [quote name='"Cork"']

Since you obviously don't know what real electronic music is about, you should stop passing judgment on things you are uneducated about.[/quote]

I guess I am uneducated. But I do know that electronic music doesn't have real instruments most of the time. Which leads me to believe there's no talent behind it if they just make these songs on computers. But I don't know dude. Open my eyes.

13. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']
    i do. i dont just listen to dubstep haha. but when you go around bashing other's musical tastes its just retarded. just because you dont like our music doesnt mean its not good. all that matters is that its good to us. youve obviously never been to a bassnectar show or any other good dubstep show for that matter. so as i said before kindly fuck off.[/quote]

Instead of attacking me try to change my views. Why is dubstep amazing to you?

14. how does that make any sense? they use a computer to make music, so they don't have any talent? you're saying one thing and backing it up with something completely unrelated.

also, everyone uses computers in some form to make music. in case you haven't noticed, computers are behind many things these days. your car uses a computer to operate as well, it must not be able to go fast and it must be inferior to older cars that don't use a computer.

i mean, you're welcome to think dubstep sucks. there is after all a ton of shitty dubstep out there. you just aren't making any sense.

15. [quote name='"skrill3x"']

how does that make any sense? they use a computer to make music, so they don't have any talent? you're saying one thing and backing it up with something completely unrelated.

also, everyone uses computers in some form to make music. in case you haven't noticed, computers are behind many things these days. your car uses a computer to operate as well, it must not be able to go fast and it must be inferior to older cars that don't use a computer.

i mean, you're welcome to think dubstep sucks. there is after all a ton of shitty dubstep out there. you just aren't making any sense.[/quote]

I don't really think it sucks. I just think that anyone can loop stuff and make tracks on a computer program after a few weeks of getting used to the software. But it takes almost a life time to master an instrument.

16. 1st, this doesn't belong in apprentice tokers. At all.
    2nd, dubstep is garbage.

17. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']dude, i saw bassnectar at bonnaroo this year. FUCKING INSANE!!! it was literally the most fun ive ever had! check this out!
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pHzxUZkT3Y[/quote]

I saw then at Roo too man EPIC AS FUCK....oh and to the OP..really stoned is the last thing I was when I saw bassnecter. If I were you I would get introduced to the lovely lady "Molly" it will make your night much much muchx100 better.oh..and wrong section lol :cool:

18. I have had some of the best times of my life at dubstep shows.

19. i'm not going to try to change your views, because i dont care about them. just leave and go hate somewhere else. this really isnt the place for it.

20. I <3 Haters and so does Deadmau5, w00t. Albany, NY november 3